Landing Page Software -- Suggestions?
    We're looking into some options for creating landing pages.

To date we've hand-coded everything in HTML, but that's time-consuming and requires skills that some of us, myself included, don't have.

So, we're looking at some options.

I've run across a very interesting option from an outfit called unBounce, but I don't like their price (would be about $4k for us, per year), nor do I especially like their model: they charge (in levels) by visitors to the pages, and they host everything (the landing pages).

I've also done a tad of research on some WordPress plug-ins, and they too are a tad expensive, averaging around $2k.

So, recommendations quite welcome. What do you use for your landing pages, and why?

Gracias,

Michael

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Are you looking for link-up services that take your copy and link to the merchant via an affiliate link?

3. Thanks From:

Thanks for your response, Chuck. Well, that might be part of it, but I'm looking for a cost-effective way to MAKE landing/sales pages. Today we hard code them in HTML, and I want my marketing dept to own these pages and they can't today because of the tech skills they don't have.

The unBounce service I referred to does exactly what I need, although it has a couple of drawbacks.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Look at Skimlinks, Viglink, AvantLink ALE, Prosper.

6. Thanks From:

Take a look at BounceLinks.com
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

8. Thanks From:

Does this software work for creating a pop up/light box? I am trying to create a pop up or light box for my product so I can build an email list through Direct CPV.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread