Exclamation SEO website without a blog
    How can I rank my website if its content is merely information about my services/website and don't have dynamic content that updates weekly or monthly.

Basically, i'm planning to have a web design service website but don't have time to make articles to promote it.

Thanks for you insights!

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Too competitive of a market - you have to do something to stand out...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

yeah i know but how. any tips?

What Convergence said. There are tips + links to other articles regarding one-page websites here.
    Renée
    Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain. -Wizardress of Oz

5. Thanks From:

thanks Joy i was enlightened

7. Thanks From:

Having a one-page website hurts your seo quite a bit, since there isn't much content for google's crawlers to recognise. Having a blog is the solution, it takes some effort but definitely worth the results

Affiliate Manager
    Yes, thanks Joy for the link. So in the end, it's all about regular, quality content on a blog. Why do we always hope for a "set it and forget it, yet it will rank high & make a load of money" kind of article? Oh, I know, we want to spend time on our actual work instead of just promoting our work! Ahh...back to work I guess
    Erin Walsh,
    Director of PR, [URL="http://bit.ly/1oapxzB"]Boost Affiliates[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by wackintosh View Post
    How can I rank my website if its content is merely information about my services/website and don't have dynamic content that updates weekly or monthly.

Basically, i'm planning to have a web design service website but don't have time to make articles to promote it.

Thanks for you insights!
    You cannot!
    Building an online business takes LOTS of work, especially in such a competitive market. If you don't have time to do the work, don't bother.
    You will have to build a portfolio for your site to show your skills. You will have to promote your site before you are likely to get any business.
    Start by deciding who your target market is and design your site and content for them, then promote aggressively.

Thanks for you insights!
    I Suggest that you hire a freelancer from websites like Elance or oDesk. You can find some quality writers at cheap rates to work for you and manage your blog. While this may cost you a few bucks, the traffic it generates will be worth it.

Google likes to see regularly updated content usually above 1000 words. Users like something unique that they can connect to. Satisfy both, and your website should thrive.

Thanks for you insights!
    Hi you have to think about your target market!!

Who are you going to build website for? If you stay in one or two niches this makes things much easier boring but easier.

Lets say you only targeted 'Builders/construction' then you would be able to design and market your web design business around that niche

Web Design is a very broad term and covers to many niches, go after the market that interest you, make it as easy as possible for yourself as researching different markets is very time consuming!!

If you use one niche it will be easier to now what your customer wants and you understand there business

This business model works very well
    Last edited by Working Class Marketer; December 14th, 2014 at 11:31 AM. Reason: typo

13. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread