I am the new Affiliate Manager for Executive Essentials (executive gifts, high end designer pens, cool clocks, office accessories and yes even a wild Cow Parade collection.) EE pays 7% with strong bonus incentives for super affiliates.

I wanted to say a quick hello to any Executive Essentials affiliates that are here on ABW, and let you know that I intend to do several major enhancements to the program including new datafeeds as soon as I can get them from the company. Since I am just starting to evaluate the program and prioritize any issues that may need to be addressed, I thought I would come here 1st and ask for YOUR feedback because I WORK FOR YOU! So please feel free to give me any ides on how I can make the program work better for you!

If you have not signed up for EE yet, I encourage you to join a winning team, lead by an AM who cares. DO NOT SIGN UP on the EE web site (the form does not work right). Sign up directly through CJ.

((Just so no one gets confused by my multiple identities. I USED to be Linda-ProSound. I am still AMconsulting and still have my own company and clients. But when I am working with my LinkProfits clients I will be posting as Linda-LinkProfits.))

Linda Buquet
    Affiliate Manager
    ExecutiveEssentials.com (gifts) & Irvs.com Luggage Warehouse
    Powered by LinkProfits.com

Sounds good so far. What is your stance regarding parasiteware like Morpheus, Whenu and ebates?

Battling through theifware, keep=no, out of stock items, deactivated merchants and the jungle of great merchants and bad apples to try to make a cent.

Which breed of cows do you have?

My brother needs a few for his farm.

Click here for hilarious 'No War on Iraq' images!

ABW Ambassador
    Just to quote futuresky
    "Sounds good so far. What is your stance regarding parasiteware like Morpheus, Whenu and ebates?"

I'm curious too as that is the number 1 criteria I look at before I even think about promoting a merchant.

Hi futuresky and womanht,

I am about as anti-parasite as they come. I should have mentioned it but just assumed everyone knows my stance based on all my previous ranting posts against them. Thanks for reminding me not to assume anything - I certainly should have mentioned it.

I am also AMconsulting as I have my own clients in addition to the ones I represent though LinkProfits and I used to be Linda-Prosound. Most of my vendetta posts against parasites were back in my ProSound days.

But here's a thread that sums up my integrity and commitment to only work with honest, affiliate-centered, parasite free merchants.

http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&...9&m=9236011432

Thanks again and hope you join us.

AZAM - LOL! But seriously check out the Cow Parade. Unique and very creative gifts.

Linda Buquet
    Affiliate Manager
    ExecutiveEssentials.com (gifts) & Irvs.com Luggage Warehouse