Improve a gold and silver affiliate program
    Dear Abestweb members,

I am affiliate manager for a precious metals dealer and I would like to improve our afiliate program and attract as many affiliates as possible. I have been an affiliate for many years but I am sure I can learn a lot form other affiliates and particullary from Abestweb members.

So my questions are:
    -What would make you sign up for a precious metals affiliate program?
    -If you are not aware of the precious metals affiliate industry what would motivate you to create a website about gold and silver?
    -What kind of affiliate and marketing tools would you need?
    -there are almost no affiliates in this industry, how would you explain that?

Thank you for your help
    Last edited by Jonathan Drouin; July 23rd, 2014 at 02:22 PM.

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Welcome Jonathan. I've seen affiliate programs for almost everything over the years, so I don't see any reason why a precious metals program can't succeed. You will have your work cut out for you, though, because that is a niche product.

This is a business, so to motivate affiliates you'll need to offer a generous commission that makes it worth their time. You'll need a site that converts well. A datafeed should definitely be offered. All the materials you can provide to explain your products would be welcomed I'm sure. Though there may not be any affiliates currently in the industry, the good guys will look for a strong opportunity and find a way to make it work. That's their job and they are amazing at it!
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

3. Thanks From:

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread