Talking How do you do Affiliate Marketing?
    I'm wondering how the experts do affiliate marketing. Do you promote it using 50% from your own website, 30% PPC (adwords), and 20% facebook ads. Please tell me how you manage it. Big thanks!

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Rather than a formula, you'll need to test what works for you. Depending on your site, products, etc, each promotional method will perform differently
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

3. Thanks From:

ABW Ambassador
    If you have time:
    Keep ppc/paid ads to the last. First figure out what works. Paid ads shd then be used to scale up what already works.

If you have money and know how ppc works:
    You can do paid ads to fail quickly, which is ok if you havesome money that you can lose. With ppc you will know what works and what doesn't fast. Then you do more of what works. And stop throwing money at what doesn't.

5. Thanks From:

thanks for you answers. I think PPC is faster as long as you have money and your strategy is correct. I'm not good at writing articles. Maybe I'll play with PPC.

Quote Originally Posted by wackintosh View Post
    I'm wondering how the experts do affiliate marketing. Do you promote it using 50% from your own website, 30% PPC (adwords), and 20% facebook ads. Please tell me how you manage it. Big thanks!
    OK I can chip in my 2 cents worth I guess:

Basically, here's what I do: I only do financial lead generation as I found it to be the most lucrative market. I work with a few brokers in the UK and a few private networks with exclusive deals.

I have my own micro-sites with forms on it to capture a persons name, number, address, etc ... which is all you really need to generate a lead. This is what the brokers are after in order to sell them their finance products.

All my traffic comes from PPC (Adwords and BING). Facebook CAN work but it's very tricky as you need to get the targeting right, as it's full of kids which is what the brokers don't really want.

As an example: When you want to renew your car insurance, you want to get the best deal and get a few quotes online. One of these sites will be mine, so you enter your contact details, which I then sell to a car insurance broker who in return pays me PER LEAD (not if he makes a sale!). We split the risk this way and I get a good margin.

Took me quite a while to figure this all out, but it does allow me to sleep in every morning

Nick

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread