Hey -

Know I havent been around in a minute, but I now understand what ballplayers in Florida and Arizona go through...well almost!

I'm going to be giving updates weekly to affiliates, joined or not, on what's going on with the program. I think this'll help to give people enough lead time to check out our program and see what we're doing.

Currently, we have a kids apparel offer going on, for CJ cats only, where customers can save up to 75% off of kids apparel!

There is also a contest for our Batting Practice apparel for 2003. The affiliate who sells the most from Batting Practice and/or Spring Training links will receive a batting practice jersey customized! The second place person will receive an increased commission for the month of April.

Please email me at darnel.moore@mlb.com with any questions you may have!

Thanks ya'll......

I wanted to Clarify that the person who sells the most gets an increased commission, while the second place publisher receives the customized jersey.

Thanks

ABW Ambassador
    Hey what's up?

Spring training started 3 weeks ago.

Due to lag times in getting our material indexed in the various search engines, we need seasonal promo materials about 2 months in advance. Otherwise you miss the boat.

I would suggest rolling out All-Star-related promotions sometime before the end of April.

On a lighter note: Do you know how to get four Yankees fans to sit on one stool? Turn it upside down!

-----------------------------

Hell wasn't big enough so I had to come back.

I am an allposter affiliate since more than 3 years ago and so far I have make $50+ from them

How could I possibly retire with that amount?!?! I still haven't collect the money from them, I am waiting to have enough money to exchange for a few nice posters.

quote:
    Originally posted by Deelzebub:
    Due to lag times in getting our material indexed in the various search engines, we need seasonal promo materials about 2 months in advance. Otherwise you miss the boat.

FYI - Darnell was approached on Feb 4th to get into first gear.

Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread