Thread: Commission Bonuses from CafePress exclusively on Affiliate Window

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Commission Bonuses from CafePress exclusively on Affiliate Window
    Commission Bonuses from CafePress exclusively on Affiliate Window

CafePress has a special exclusive commission announcement for our Affiliate Window affiliates. For the month of August and September, we are offering a $5 bonus on any size duvet cover sold as well as an exclusive AWin-only $3 bonus on shower curtain sales.

Offers:
    8/1-8/3 50% Off Tshirts with code THXTEE
    8/1-8/5 $30 Off $80 Dinner Party Decor – Trays, cocktail plates, teapots, wine stoppers, tealight holders and table runners. Use code DINNERPTY
    8/1-8/31 15% Off Sitewide! Use code AFFTAKE15
    8/7-8/8 Mix & Match BOGO Journals and Posters with code SCHOOL2

Top Sellers:
    Mens + Women’s Pajamas – As we move into colder months, we’ve seen a huge trend in pajamas.
    Organic Tees – Top content varies from licensed, funny and graphic tees.
    Queen Duvets, Area Rugs, Curtains and Pillow Cases are trending onsite.

Back to School:
    Best Seller – Teacher Classroom Posters and Gifts Ideas.
    Back to School – For Kids.

CafePress offers up to 15% commission with a 30-day cookie. Join CafePress on Affiliate Window today!

Read More From Commission Bonuses from CafePress exclusively on Affiliate Window...

Interesting. By coincidence, I actually SOLD two items at CafePress last week because I am starting to get more active there as a shop owner. I guess I need to do affiliate referrals.

So, the question is: Are affiliate self-referrals allowed?
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Can't speak for AWin but CafePress has never allowed self referred affiliate commissions. I actually signed up with CJ for a short time to get CP links, then found this better network and left cj in the dust. If you buy your own products via affiliate links you don't get a commission, but you do get the shopkeeper discount. Been that way since it was in-house. Back when you could get your own links. I still use about 4 pages of links to my own products on one site, they are not aff links. They do better than the Marketplace - which is saturated. Sorry for wandering OT in your forum. I keep meaning to take a look at CP on AWin, to see how the links sort out. If I only had a clone...

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Aw shucks, 2busy, we all know you do more before noon..... you don't need no stinkin' clone. When you're ready to check out CafePress on Affiliate Window, just let me know and I'll be glad to help any way I can. It's one of the programs I manage, and I love 'em!
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

5. Newsletter Signup