Outsourced Program Manager John Jupp's Avatar
    Exclamation What Have You Done To Raise Money For Charity?
    What crazy stunts have you pulled to raise money for a worthwhile cause?

BBC News - Warwickshire man nose-pushes Brussels sprout up Snowdon

An Englishman Rolled Up A Mountain Then Walked Down.

A man has completed his challenge to push a Brussels sprout up Snowdon using his nose.

Stuart Kettell, from Balsall Common in the West Midlands, started out on Wednesday and reached the 1,085m (3,560ft) summit in three days.

The 49-year-old trained for his charity mission by pushing a sprout around his garden with his nose.

Mr Kettell said he selected a large sprout so it would not fall down a crevice in the rock.

His aim was to collect at least £5,000 in sponsorship for Macmillan Cancer Support, but does not yet know how much he has raised.

"People definitely think I'm mad, and I'm beginning to think it myself," he said.

Mr Kettell, who has previously raised money by staying inside a box for a week, said this latest challenge was the most uncomfortable yet.
    Flambi Media Limited - USA/UK/EU Affiliate Management Expertise

I'm afraid any cancer research institution is not a worthy cause.
    The cancer industry is murdering people for profit.
    German New Medicine explains cancer (and all illness) perfectly. It's not what we've all been led to believe.
    Cancer is a natural healing process the body is going through - it's nothing to be afraid of. People die from fear and chemotherapy.

Whoa, now that is bonkers! Your own Duke of York (+ 40 others) pulled a pretty crazy one a couple of years ago for charity: Prince Andrew raises money for charity with skyscrapert stunt - CBS News

P.S. - VS, you should begin your own thread, not hijack others.
    Renée
    Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain. -Wizardress of Oz

4. Thanks From:

Outsourced Program Manager John Jupp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VampireSkunk View Post
    I'm afraid any cancer research institution is not a worthy cause.
    The cancer industry is murdering people for profit.
    German New Medicine explains cancer (and all illness) perfectly. It's not what we've all been led to believe.
    Cancer is a natural healing process the body is going through - it's nothing to be afraid of. People die from fear and chemotherapy.
    MacMillan doesn't do research. They provide Palliative Care Nurses for the Terminally Ill, who come to your home and take care of you in your final months.
    Flambi Media Limited - USA/UK/EU Affiliate Management Expertise

Renee (and John) - apologies. I let many many things go, but it is remiss of me to do so and every now and then I speak out.
    If we had a press with balls, they would be reporting the truth about the medical establishment. Instead of which, they publish cute stories about people pushing sprouts uphill with their nose for charity.
    Then, people all over the world have the conversation over a beer, or publish it in forums - this is secondary reinforcement - it's how the brainwashing works.
    I can't win this debate face to face (I've tried many times) so I know I'm on a hiding for nothing in a public forum, but....
    Sometimes I just have to call bullshit when I see it.
    I'm actually just planting seeds. If enough people see this, maybe one of them will look into it and start questioning conventional wisdom.

7. Thanks From:

VS - I understand planting seeds. Personally, it's not my style, but since JJ is fine with it, I'll zip my lips.
    Renée
    Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain. -Wizardress of Oz

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread