Arts and Crafts
    I would say that the Arts and Crafts niche falls within the Home and Garden bigger category. I would love to find online merchants in this category. I am aware and already joined Michael's, Fabric.com, Joann and many more from CJ. Any other merchants out there in other affiliate networks?
    Shops with supplies for jewelry making, paper crafts, scrapbooking, sewing, quilting, knitting etc would be awesome.

Thank you!

Discount school supplies on CJ has art and dome craft supplies. They are, of course, targeting the schools market.

Their only "red flag" is that they pay a higher commission to the "parasites" than they do to real content affiliates.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

3. Thanks From:

Thank you Bill, I will check them out although I have the feeling they do not target our niche really.

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    I've had other craft-oriented affiliates like the CafePress program because it allows them to express their creativity onto items they might not normally be able to access or in ways that require more equipment than one might normally have at home.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Don't forget Amazon.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Unless Vicky lives in a wrong state.....
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

8. Thanks From:

Affiliate Manager
    Just did a quick search to see what might be out there in the Affiliate Ranker. Check it.

Interesting associated niches and levels of commission offered here. I really appreciate Cafe Press and have known a ton of folks who have employed it within their websites, as well.
    Erin Walsh,
    Director of PR, [URL="http://bit.ly/1oapxzB"]Boost Affiliates[/URL]

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    I never looked at Affiliate Ranker before, as I can recall, and after looking around there a few minutes, it appears to be totally useless. Their search results and lists are total jokes. You don't have to look beyond their list of networks, which with one exception, is full of third-tier outfits (and includes one that hasn't been around in five years), which says it all about the site.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

11. Thanks From:

Agreed, Phil. I took a quick look and that Affiliate Ranker looks like crap. There is only one decent network listed and three sub-par ones. Only four networks listed in an affiliate advice directory? That, alone, says a lot about the worth of the site. And I could not even find a Privacy Policy. I will stay far away from that one.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..

Oops, I overlooked mentioning Cafe Press. I've been a "shopkeeper" there for many years and an affiliate (via CJ) for a couple years. I never have promoted them widely but they do have some really cool niche items (I have one for our main beach site that sells well.)

Problem with C/P is that they may be having some financial problems. ('nuff said)

14. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by JCrooks - AffiliateWindow View Post
    Unless Vicky lives in a wrong state.....
    Amazon is awesome, we are in already
    Also we are based in Europe and that means we have no NEXUS related problems. That being said how would NEXUS be a problem in a sub-affiliate model? Taking in account that the end blogger gets payed by us and not from Amazon let's say, even if she lived in California?

I will check out Cafe Press. I'll also take a look at Affiliate Ranker just because I am curious after all the comments!

Most real craft stores I could find after searching about 10 affiliate networks were in SAS (I guess one enters and the rest follow). Plus big names such as Michael's and Joann in CJ. And there is also Walmart in LinkShare... but they are hard!
    Now I am after Etsy, but it seems they are using PHG, we got accepted for their .uk branch ...not so useful since 86% of our user database is located in US and Canada. PHG is so different from the rest of the networks. Can't figure out how to deep link....

Hi Vicky! You could also try Fire Mountain Gems on ShareASale I manage their affiliate program and they sell a ton of beads, gemstones and jewelry supplies! I'd be happy to help out if you're interested
    best,
    Carolyn Tang Kmet
    AllInclusiveMarketing.com
    carolyn-at-allinclusivemarketing.com

18. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by CTanK View Post
    Hi Vicky! You could also try Fire Mountain Gems on ShareASale I manage their affiliate program and they sell a ton of beads, gemstones and jewelry supplies! I'd be happy to help out if you're interested
    I did apply to Fire Mountain Gems and our application is pending. I will contact you with details of our company. Thank you

Hi Vicky, I don't see your application? Can you ping me at carolyn@allinclusivemarketing.com with your ShareASale ID and I'll look it up? Sorry for the inconvenience, thanks!

Hi Vicky, I don't see your application? Can you ping me at carolyn@allinclusivemarketing.com with your ShareASale ID and I'll look it up? Sorry for the inconvenience, thanks!
    I will send you an email with more info now! Thanks

All set! Looks like you have an incredible tool for crafters and I definitely look forward to working with you all.

I definitely encourage other ABW etailers in this field will connect with you. Basically, Vicky's tool enables crafters to easily deeplink to and generate a simple storefront of supplies they use in their tutorials and projects. It's beautifully done.

23. Thanks From:

All set! Looks like you have an incredible tool for crafters and I definitely look forward to working with you all.

I definitely encourage other ABW etailers in this field will connect with you. Basically, Vicky's tool enables crafters to easily deeplink to and generate a simple storefront of supplies they use in their tutorials and projects. It's beautifully done.
    Thank you!!! Means a lot coming from you

Hi, have you tried Zazzle? I have a store there called Rustic Harbor and from what I gather, it seems a lot of merchants have moved from CafePress to Zazzle.

Don't forget reading glasses in that demographic. Peepers Reading Glasses in ShareASale converts highly for arts and craft sites.
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

27. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread