Anyone written Restoration Hardware?
    I just received a letter from RH saying that I had to write a proposal to them through mail if I wanted to apply for their affiliate program and seem scared about it since im not sure how to write a proposal for an affiliate program. Has anyone else written RH or know where to go to get info? I tried googling this issue and I cant find anything.

That is an odd request - is that an in house program or is their program on a Network (like CJ or SAS)? If it is inhouse, it may make more sense. Not too unusual that inhouse programs work with a chosen few that they feel have the specific skills to do them the most good. Not too many merchants want to be anybody's off topic blog wallpaper. Some merchants in networks have stricter than average restrictions also - it isn't just inhouse.

If you are familiar with their products and have a related site where they are the perfect match, I would just write back why you want to work with them and why you think you could do a good job bringing them new traffic. If you only signed up because it looked like a cool program, I don't have a suggestion.

Im an Interior Decorator and love their store and want to promote it on my website and encourage my clients to use them that is why I ask. But yes it is strange that they want a proposal letter. Thanks for the suggestion of what I can write..

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Im an Interior Decorator and love their store and want to promote it on my website and encourage my clients to use them that is why I ask.
    That's your proposal!

You might want to include how you intend to promote them: content, PPC (Adwords), social media.
    Renée
    Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain. -Wizardress of Oz

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread