Thread: Earn Residual Monthly Commissions From One Sale!

Affiliate Manager
    Post Earn Residual Monthly Commissions From One Sale!
    Liquid Web Affiliate Program
    Premium Managed Web Hosting with Heroic Support

Did you know that you can earn residual monthly commissions on dedicated server sales? Dedicated servers and products net you an initial payout equal to one monthís AMRC*, plus 5% residuals per month for the life of that product!

• Dedicated Servers
    • Guardian Continuous Backup
    • Dedicated Hardware Firewall
    • Dedicated Load Balancer
    • TeraByte RAID Backup Server
    • Dedicated Exchange Email Server

*Commission amount is figured based on the AMRC of the initial order. AMRC equals the adjusted MRC after management fees and licensing costs are deducted.

I just processed an affiliate sale where the customer ordered $1526 worth of dedicated services - a dedicated server and Guardian continuous backup. The affiliate will receive $1506 plus $75.30 in the initial payout, and then $75.30 a month as long as the customer retains those products in their account.

Donít pass up this opportunity to make a monthly commission from only one sale! Our Affiliate Program is available through the CJ Affiliate Network (sign up HERE).

For non-CJ affiliates, you can also sign up for our in-house program here.
    Last edited by Melanie; August 11th, 2014 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Added link

Nice story. Must be quite the rare occurrence to see that kind of payout.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Affiliate Manager
    Happily, it's not as rare as one would think. I have a lot of affiliates who deal solely with clients who want dedicated servers. I'd say the average is around $300 per sale right now, but lately I've had quite a few larger ticket customers referred to us. We've got several dedicated servers that are on special in CJ right now too, so I'm seeing probably 25-30% of my monthly affiliate sales just from our dedicated servers. It's pretty exciting and makes for a lot of very happy affiliates who get the residuals month after month. Even a few sales at only $200-$300 will start to add up.

Then I was making a poor assumption. Sorry, I apologize for that. However, I inferred the lack of activity there by the activity in your forum here. You have an expensive piece of real estate to interact with affiliates yet is has been neglected since it was opened.

May 11, 2010: "We're very excited to join the community here at ABestWeb!" LINKY

Since then, 4+ years: Only seven posts, including your two today.

That's one of the main reasons I've never considered you (liquidweb) a viable company to promote - or even use myself. I currently have three VPS units at Servint, two reseller accounts at Hostgator and have referred many clients to each of them over the years. Sorry.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..

5. Thanks From:

Affiliate Manager
    You are right. I have just recently taken over the program from the previous manager and I am working to rectify that. I've been working hard to revitalize the program since then. I plan to make sure that we are a lot more visible on this forum going forward.

7. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    You are right. I have just recently taken over the program from the previous manager and I am working to rectify that. I've been working hard to revitalize the program since then. I plan to make sure that we are a lot more visible on this forum going forward.
    Nice.

9. Newsletter Signup