Thread: End of Summer Bike Sale - PUBLIC City Bikes from $249

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    End of Summer Bike Sale - PUBLIC City Bikes from $249
    End of Summer Bike Sale - PUBLIC City Bikes from $249

PUBLIC is a San Francisco-based bicycle and gear company. We design and sell urban bikes, along with accessories to make riding more enjoyable, practical, and chic. Our European-inspired bikes ride like butter. They come in single-speed and multi-speeds in all sizes.

You can dress in casual or business attire, and wear pumps, tennis shoes, or flip flops - just about anything - while riding our bikes. And we have baskets,bags and other gear to go along with them. These bikes will make you feel like a kid again, and this is every bit as important as anything else. You can read about us in numerous national press publications or hear from our customers directly.

For a limited time, take up to $400 off best-selling PUBLIC single-speed city bikes and 7-speed commuter bikes.

Sale bikes start at just $249, perfect for college students, city commuters, and weekend cruising. Our unique Ready to Ride Shipping delivers bikes 99% assembled direct to your home or college campus. Shipping available only within the continental USA.

Sale Ends Tuesday, 8/26

Not part of the Public Bike affiliate program on Affiliate Window? Join now and you can still receive their special launch bonus.

Read More From End of Summer Bike Sale - PUBLIC City Bikes from $249...
    Last edited by JCrooks - AffiliateWindow; August 23rd, 2014 at 11:46 AM.

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    I think I could actually ride one of these bikes without getting hurt! Last time I rode a bike was in Europe - discovered that while you may not forget how to ride a bike, you sure can get rusty!
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

3. Newsletter Signup