Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    The End of Summer
    It was a balmy 97 here today, down from a high of 103 yesterday, but the calendar says summer is just about over, with Labor Day on Monday.

I hope all you ABestWebers have a great Labor Day Weekend, and get all cranked up to start heavy duty work from now until the end of the year.

I've been working on Halloween stuff the past week and will be for another couple of weeks, and then it's Quarter Four on which to get to to work, big time.

But, merchants, affiliate managers, OPMs, please get your holiday stuff up early so us lowly affiliates can put our promotions together in a timely manner to maximize sales. I was horrified to see that the Lego site, which had a ton of Halloween stuff last year and which I built a new section around, has not one single Halloween item currently available.

That said, have a great holiday weekend, but try to drop by ABW in between hot dogs and dips in the surf.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Working on it but a lot depends on my merchants and how soon they get their info out. Good points as I will push my merchants to get promos out sooner rather than later.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread