Suggest Landing Page Templates?
    I apologize if this question is moot because I missed the answer right in front of me, but...

Does Wordpress have any ready-made templates for use on a landing page that contains multiple vendor offers? If not, are there any free alternatives available?

I am trying to learn HTML, but if I could save a lot of time by going this route, then I would prefer to do so.

Thanks in advance.

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    I know that some of the private sources for Wordpress templates include spaces for banner ads. Usually you can buy a package of these for less than $100 and use them over and over again. Saves a ton of programming time, if the template fits your needs.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

3. Thanks From:

I was thinking more of an entire landing page template....upon further digging I see that there is some purchasable software that includes packages that are usable; I don't mind paying a little if I get a lot...

Speaking of banners, though, I guess then it's not simply a matter of copying/pasting blocks of HTML text? I'm so green.

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    It's basically copying & pasting. Those templates just make it very easy for you to identify the spots in the html code.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

One problem with using templates is that they are templates, and unless you do creative things, your pages or posts will be "cookie cutter" copies with just different words and links. They will resemble every other user's pages or posts who didn't bother to learn enough html to be creative with their template content.

Until you get a good handle on html, try using the tools included in WP for editing. Switch between "Text" mode and "Visual" to make things look the way you want. This also lets you see and learn the html generated by WP, in its raw form. Whatever html you can learn will help you use those tools more effectively, but imho, a template is a crutch you may regret.

7. Thanks From:

Thank you for this info, as well as the prompt replies.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread