Becoming an affiliate in a field we have training and experience in
    Hello to all and what a great site this is.

Much appreciation for this fantastic new area of learning.

Much gratefulness for this site and to all of you.

Daily
    Last edited by JCrooks - AffiliateWindow; September 15th, 2014 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Removed unauthorized promotional information

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Removed all your forex promotion. That's not a popular program here. You can participate in other areas though.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

Hello JCrooks and thank you for accepting me onto this great site. This is a very fascinating field and forum.

I would like to though clarify one thing and be very clear about it, I DID NOT PROMOTE FOREX, although it may have been construed as that on your part. I only said that my wife and I have trained in it over the years just as we trained in the fields of real estate and insurance inspection, but are not promoting those fields either. I do not sell or train others in that specific field or any particular field in general, but became aware of becoming an AFFILIATE in that one specific field and wanted to learn how to go about doing this.

Your help of others is outstanding and wanted clear up any misunderstandings that may have been created. We have had our decent share of course sellers and gurus and have paid great sums of money in return. We feel more like student lifers instead of income earners.

Again thank you for offering your site and possible services along with other sources from this forum that can steer us as newbies. Please understand that I am not trying to be negative, but that what was also omitted from my post was a question about the xxxxxxxxx. My wife and I attended a webinar and wanted to entertain thoughts about them from others. This site does contain expressions from others about them, but not recent posts. We declined a training invitation from them for this coming Friday, Saturday and Sunday, until we can get more input from any of you.

Much appreciation for the conscientious work that you and the others are doing and a big thank you for your interest and care in the two of us and I am awed by the vast membership and contribution of this generous forum.

Thank you again JCrooks.

Daily
    Last edited by JCrooks - AffiliateWindow; September 17th, 2014 at 09:31 PM.

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    There's a reason that all the threads about them are very old, and should remain that way. Hint, hint.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread