Millions of little girls around the country would be ecstatic to have a costume of Anna, or Elsa from "Frozen" [see the below-referenced Google Trends chart]. Heck, I myself am considering dressing up like Olaf, to surprise my Little Princess, this Halloween!!

The movie came out on November 27, 2013, but since it was already past Halloween 2013, the demand for "Frozen costumes" and related items has been steadily growing ever since! With October 31, 2014 being officially the first Halloween for "Frozen" the popularity is on the rise:

One of our oldest clients, HalloweenMart.com [see my recent thread about them here] offers a beautiful selection of "Frozen" costumes and more.

The deep-linked ShareASale text link for this page is:

http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=648717&u=[YourAffiliateIDHere]&m=12853

(of course, you have to be aboard this program to make it work with your affiliate ID in it)

Are you cashing in on this trend yet?!

HalloweenMart's affiliate program is available both on on ShareASale and on WebGains, proudly managed by AM Navigator for 6.5 years.

It may be too early to "build a snowman" but it is certainly is high time to dress up like a "Frozen" Princess : ...or Olaf if you don't care for princesses!!

Geno