Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    Thumbs up SnapVisi
    I would like to invite affiliates to check out this KILLER new tool for affiliates that's now available in the AvantLink App Market!

SnapVisi: Turn Your Photos Into Your Most Powerful Affiliate Ads

...to view another cool example (and write-up!) of how this works check out the Fanatics.com Affiliate Blog.

Video Tutorial..

Thumbs up Already Obsessed With SnapVisi
    I couldn't be more excited about this tool. SnapVisi is one of a kind and like nothing I have seen in the industry. I have never seen such a seamless way to tie products in an image to the specific item from the datafeed. This opens a big door for content affiliates. Especially those who participate in gear reviews. Definitely check this tool out! I found the tutorial video extremely helpful.

3. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by jojojudd View Post
    I couldn't be more excited about this tool. SnapVisi is one of a kind and like nothing I have seen in the industry. I have never seen such a seamless way to tie products in an image to the specific item from the datafeed. This opens a big door for content affiliates. Especially those who participate in gear reviews. Definitely check this tool out! I found the tutorial video extremely helpful.
    .... said the developer of the app

5. Thanks From:

Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    I believe this is Jordan commenting. She's one of our in house managers

It does look pretty cool!

8. Thanks From:

Actually, I wrote the tool. I don't work for AvantLink but I am excited about their market place model that provides a mechanism for third party developers to extend their platform. I also created SnapLinker and SnapSearcher. There's more coming.

I interested in feedback. If you like it or hate it let me know why and I'll do my best to fix bugs or add features.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread