Top Paying Niche for organic traffic
    planning to build 7 niche sites. all original content .

which top 5 niches pay the most in adsense, if i build a site around the niche
    which top 5 niche pay the most in aff. if i build a site around the niche.

all organic traffic is my method of promotion ( which i know will take time, but i know it is the most stable!)

help me focus please

ABW Ambassador
    Nm..

NM?

i already read your previous post. why did you delete it and replace it with nm?

ABW Ambassador
    Because you asked the wrong question, that's why.

There is no such thing as top 5 niches for Adsense or Affiliate Marketing.

Try answering this and you will know.
    What are the top 5 small businesses to start?

5. Thanks From:

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Your question is much more complicated than you realize. You need to spend some time learning more about the industry first, which will help you narrow your questions to something which could be answered.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

Thanks for the replies.

I guess my question is : which niche should i go into.
    Passion for a niche is the most common answer, but a niche that I am passionate about doesn't mean it pays the most, and is worth the time to work on it.

I am trying to build a business online, so whether the niche is boring or exciting to me to irrelevant. Money is relevant , and the most paying niche is relevant. for example I am assuming Insurance Niche will pay wayyy more than a fishing gear niche in terms of payouts .

another way to see it as : a niche that is popular online for people to buy,
    for example: a niche in something that people prefer to buy offline will not move as much as a niche that people frequently come online for.

so which niche has seen steady trend of success online, that pay well ( specifically organic )

hope it narrows it down more.

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Know that any niche that "pays the most" is also going to be the most difficult to find a foothold. Experts will already have dominated the vertical, so unless you do have a passion for it or have a new approach to the topic, you won't succeed.

Conversely, if you do have something you are passionate about, it will show in your posts. That will attract more followers, and thus more sales. Maybe fishing equipment isn't the highest paying vertical, but if you truly are an expert on lures, you will sell a huge number of them and make just as much or more with fewer headaches.

Don't just look at dollar signs. That's a very common rookie mistake.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

9. Thanks From:

I would disagree with your statement that passion is irrelevant. This isn't a job you are going to get up and go to and just push buttons or flip burgers while the business owner does all the hard work of marketing, purchasing, etc. This will be YOUR business and it will be YOUR responsibility to make it succeed. You won't succeed if you hate what you're marketing. It will show in your site's content. Bland language and a poor attitude WILL show up in your posts no matter how hard you try to conceal your lack of passion for what you're marketing.

Although I'm new to affiliate marketing, I have seen this same situation played out in other industries and businesses I have been involved with. The people with passion drive through the hard discouraging times to succeed. The people without passion give up to go find greener pastures when discouragement sets in.

Sometimes one becomes passionate about a niche that ends up
    making the moolah.

Plumbers deal with lots of murky situations but they make money and
    they don't necessarily have a college degree.
    Pest terminators make money -- but in order to have an affiliation in
    this niche (if they exist), the affiliate must know something about the topic.

Check out the type of product links available in any niche.
    It's the product links that get the money and also the text links
    (in my experience, your mileage may vary).

Go to Google or any other search engine and type this in: "marketing boring topics" -- you'll get lots of ideas.

I like this NON AFFILIATE post from copyblogger:
    How to Write Interesting Content for a "Boring" Topic - Copyblogger

There are lots of topics out there and part of the affiliate experience is trial and error.

The affiliate who can make a "boring topic" sizzle can make money.
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    9245af, you've gotten good advice and insight here, you need to heed their warnings.

To directly answer your question, there is no answer. Period.

What works for one person does not work for another, and vice versa.

Years ago when I first started changing my focus from large sites covering broad product areas to small niche sites and blogs, I picked a couple of niches based on them being potentially high-profit areas, but they were niches about which I had little real interest or knowledge. What a mistake that was. I learned, and sites I started since have ALL been in niches about which I have an interest, about which I have some degree of knowledge, and about which I enjoy writing.

IF you start 5-7 sites in niches about which you have no interest, I guarantee you will despise your work in a few months, and getting up in the morning to face another day will be torture. You have the opportunity to make it interesting and perhaps enjoyable.

The choice is yours to make.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Thanks all for your responses, I might have sounded a bit too "money hungry" when saying that passion is not relevant.

the fact is , that probably 80% of my niche sites will be something i am into as an interest, hobby or passion.
    but there will always be 20% that is purely because there is money.

for example: When an affiliate marketer promotes the kindle , or Payday cash advance offers , its not because it's something they are passionate it about, its because there is money in it and you want to ride the wave.

of course you will always aim for something you have somewhat interest in. but you will always touch niches that are just money making with no real interest in it other than money.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    I and my peers (OPMs) post newsletters promoting our merchants every business day here at ABW. You want a high paying niche, I have a merchant with AOV of $500 and 12% commission, that's an average of $60 per sale with an occasional sale in the $5,000 to $10,000 range. There are others with high payout niche merchants or lower payout merchants who convert high.

The key here is you have the needle in the haystack right in front of you along with the secret sauce and direct contact. Ever bother to read the daily posts on ABW?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    I and my peers (OPMs) post newsletters promoting our merchants every business day here at ABW. You want a high paying niche, I have a merchant with AOV of $500 and 12% commission, that's an average of $60 per sale with an occasional sale in the $5,000 to $10,000 range. There are others with high payout niche merchants or lower payout merchants who convert high.

The key here is you have the needle in the haystack right in front of you along with the secret sauce and direct contact. Ever bother to read the daily posts on ABW?

Will read now !

The thing is, if there were a set "top paying niches" that we could recommend, they wouldn't e top paying very long. Everyone would flood the market and lower the value.

In all my years of blogging and working in affiliate marketing, my best money comes from solving problems that people turn to the internet to find answers. Whether it's home repair to save money on a repairman or replacement cost - or providing solutions for expensive medical conditions that people don't want to talk about or that they can't afford ion/medical treatment for.

When you can provide a great resource for people with a specific problem - you will find your golden egg.

17. Thanks From:

18. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread