Question How to get images for review website?
    Hi,

What is the best way to go about getting product images for a review website without getting into legal trouble?
    From what I have read, it seems like my only option is to contact every merchant and ask for permission. Is this what all online marketers end up having to do or is there another way?

Many Thanks

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    When an affiliate shows me a page they created for my merchant with images copied from the merchant site I thank them.

Another method is to use the images in the datafeed which have been created for that reason.

Thanks Chuck,
    I have created a review website and I am in the process of writing my first articles. I have not applied to join any affiliate networks yet. So if I use images of products in my review pages, would the merchants of these products have any issues with this or are they happy for people to do that?

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Why would you right an article before knowing if you got accepted? Join first and write second. If you get rejected tell them you want to write reviews on their products. Then when accepted you can ask to use images from the site. Don't put the cart before the horse.

Ok thanks for the advice

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread