Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    MLB Playoffs Begin Today
    The baseball playoffs begin later today, are you sports affiliates promoting baseball gear, tickets, and more?

For what it's worth, in case you can't watch, this is what is going to happen:

One Game Wild-Card: AL Oakland over Kansas City
    One Game Wild-Card: NL San Francisco over Pittsburgh

AL Division Series: Angels over Oakland and Detroit over Baltimore
    NL Division Series: Dodgers over St. Louis and Washington over San Francisco

AL Championship Series: Angels over Detroit
    NL Championship Series: Washington over Dodgers

LA Angels and Washington Nationals in the World Series

Other opinions?
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Affiliate Manager AffiliateWarrior's Avatar
    We've been seeing some nice sales on 2014 Post Season apparel. It's nice having a mix of some of the consistently strong big market teams (Angels, Dodgers, Tigers, Cardinals, Giants) mixed in with some new blood with teams that have been out of the post season mix for a while (Royals, Orioles, Pirates) or haven't been there much (Nats)

As far as predictions... I'm liking KC over Oakland, San Fran over Pittsburgh in the Wild Card playins.

I'll tackle the rest after the Wild Cards are done.
    Wade Tonkin - Affiliate Manager - Fanatics
    NFLShop.com|Shop.NHL.com|NBAStore.com|Store.NASCAR.com
    Email wtonkin // at // Fanatics.com

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Baseball? Hmmm, I think I remember that game. We kind of forget about it here in Colorado, home of the farm team AKA Colorado Rockies. We don't even get to say "wait til next year" cause next year never comes anymore.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Wade - gotta go with Jon Lester coming up big today against KC, I'd say a 2-1 win for Oakland.

Jeannine - the Rockies should never have dumped Clint Hurdle. I'm sure you see the great job he's done with the Pirates. Even so, had they not had so many devastating injuries - Tulowitzki, Gonzalez, Cuddyer, Arenado, etc. - the Rockies could have made a run at .500.

The Dodgers can keep winning their division and maybe one playoff series, but they will never win a World Series with the empty uniform non-manager don mattingly. I had to pick the Nationals over them in the NL Championship series primarily due to mattingly and also because of the deep and dominating pitching the Nats have been getting the past couple of months.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Our pitching is always pathetic! Even when we have a great draft pick, we skip the stars and get the dogs. Not sure I agree about Clint Hurdle, cause he really blew it for us when we did make it to the World Series, and got swept after winning 20+ games straight.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread