Web Ho - Design B!tch ~Michelle's Avatar
    What do you think of this?

"As more and more stores join the internet fight for loyal customers, so grows the number of Affiliate Schemes available for marketing and earning money from sites not actually selling anything. Coupon Sites, Rebate Sites, Discount Sites, Charity Sites the list is endless, the one thing they all have in common is that they live on affiliate earnings.

So how do you make sure that a visitor or member of your site always follows your links to sites that can earn you money? You can't constantly remind them by email each day of all the stores you link to, or every five minutes when they are surfing hard. At the moment you have to hope that they remember to come to you and follow your link.
    Commission Maker

At this point we would like to introduce Commission Maker. An intelligent web installed program that actually takes away the need for your member to remember to follow your link. It sits quietly in Internet Explorer (version 4 and up) watching the URLs your member is visiting. Here's the impressive part, when it sees a URL that you have on your list it quickly redirects the browser to your commission earning link, If the member has requested it a pop-up appears telling the member they can now earn that rebate, donate commission to their favourite charity, or provide a list of coupons and discounts for use at the store they are visiting at the moment.

You can display anything in the pop-up, or even have it not display so the browser is silently redirected. For more information on the commission maker software please visit our website http://www.commissionmaker.com "

~Michelle

"All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."

"Work to become, not to acquire." -- Confucius

~Michelle

See http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&...9&m=1896012122

I'm going to create a commissionmaker.com forum in the Parasiteware category and move this and the other thread into it.

Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli

Web Ho - Design B!tch ~Michelle's Avatar
    Thanks!

~Michelle

"All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."

"Work to become, not to acquire." -- Confucius

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    As you see from this B-a-HO's promo e-mail the main reason I do not ever push incent offers on my shoppers. FREE anything in any form just reeks of deception. Even the free anti-virus, e-mail filters and Adware removal tools cost web surfers millions of hours of time to install and use due to the darn FREEBEE crowd of web sites breeding con-artist money making schemes.

"Coupon Sites, Rebate Sites, Discount Sites, Charity Sites the list is endless, the one thing they all have in common is that they live on affiliate earnings."

Bann all of them to their own domains. They will never be welcomed on my domains.

Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

ABW Ambassador
    Ad-aware is now bad too?

----
    -J
    Merchants: Do you realize that some of your affiliates are being paid commission on sales which you have paid for via PPC, offline advertising, and your targeted mailings?

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread