Irv's had moved their site to a new platform and some of the product links did not work. We got our new product catalog uploaded yesterday so all the links should work now.

SALES TIP: Most people think of Irvs for travel (Luggage). Summer is coming and Irvs does a huge business in back packs and duffel bags - both for kids summer camps and also "back to school". So if you market to kids or parents get those links up now to take advantage of a great new buying season for summer vacations and camping.

The Executive Essentials site is migrating this weekend and I hope to have their new product catalog uploaded next week.

Happy selling and let me know how I can help you!

Linda Buquet
    Affiliate Manager
    ExecutiveEssentials.com (gifts) & Irvs.com Luggage Warehouse
    Powered by LinkProfits.com

Hello,

Do you have datafeed available?

Hi Commando,

Yes we have a datafeed available through CJ's product catalog feature.
    Hope you join us!

Oh, and did I mention Irvs has 365 day cookies and is Parasite-Free?

Your Partner in Success,

Linda Buquet
    Affiliate Manager

Hello,

I signed up with the affiliate program already. I can look at the individual products on CJ. Do you have a datafeed in xml or text file that I can download?

Thanks,

ABW Ambassador
    GRR GRRR GRRRRR.

The product categories changed in the feed without you sending out a 'heads up' to all affiliates... My site broke and I did not know it for a day. Durring that time google tried to do a deep crawl.

GRR GRR GRRRR.

Heads up on changes PLEASE PLEASE

Hello Again,

Just wondering if you have datafeed in xml or text format that I can download. CJ sent me a letter saying they are not giving out datafeed b/c they're upgrading their systems.

Thanks,

ChrisK,
    I cannot apologize enough!!!! I feel absolutely terrible. I was led to believe the catalog just replaced the old bad links that did not work and this would be a total improvement. I did not know it could cause any problems. I have an email in to the programmer so find out what happened.

eCommando
    Sorry I have not given you an answer. I am waiting on an answer from the programmer, but I'm sure we will be able to help you.

Linda Buquet
    Affiliate Manager

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    Linda
    eCommando
    Sorry I have not given you an answer. I am waiting on an answer from the programmer, but I'm sure we will be able to help you.

I dropped you an email earlier today asking the same thing Linda, I'm really interested in a downloadable text datafeed if possible.

Like eCommando said, CJ won't accept new requests.

TIA,
    Javi

PS. ALso interested in the executive essentials feed if available.

-------------
    build, build, build, build...

ABW Ambassador
    The categories went from descriptions to numbers. It is a-ok as long as it STAYS like that... otherwise my software and site breaks....

ChrisK,

Our programmer contacted CJ about the feed and here is what he said.

"The category issue: CJ just had us switch to their new system for accepting our data feeds. CJ didn't let us know that categories are handled different in the new system when we were talking to them about the data feeds. Now we are to give CJ our category names instead of just "ID numbers" as was the previous method.

We just became aware of this today when we called to get some details on the issues you brought to our attention, and have updated the data feed accordingly per the instructions they gave us. As of the NEXT data feed update, the categories will work just fine."

"CJ claims they notified all who were using our previous data feed that we changed to the new system. Did you get a notice for this?"

He also said "The product catalog is the same as the data feed. CJ told us that affiliates should contact them if they want to use our data feed; it is only available by request thru CJ. Also, CJ is the one to ask if our data feed is offered in an xml or text format as they are providing it to their members."

I believe after the upgrade, CJ will allow you all to get the feed. Hope this helps somewhat.

Linda Buquet
    Affiliate Manager