Use social networking effectively
    Hey everyone,

From last few days I want to do social media marketing more effectively than I did right now. I know here some person are expert so they surely give me best tips. What things I have to keep in mind during start any sites' smo marketing. What should I do to keep more interest of rest people? Is there any special things that I mention in every post...

Thanks..!!

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Best tip is to read this sub forum then ask questions.

hi pryidevsblog:

I work in a company called Stylinity, we are the social commerce company that made the selfie: "shoppable". I would love to describe how it works in stores as a free app.

it is the retail confluence of social media , ecommerce and the millennials :selfie-generation who shoot selfies in stores. this could be huge for your company if you are retail and millennial oriented primarily.

Raymond

if you want your social media campaign to be effective then there are many things that you can do:
    What you have to do depends upon the type of product or service that you're to market. A few key points are however always common:

1. Make your campaign as creative and unique as you can. Focus on the customer instead of the product.
    2. Use all the flexibilities the social media offers such as: Videos, posts, and images.
    3. Try to have an effective presence in all important social media platforms like twitter, Facebook, Google+ etc.
    4. Update your pages regularly with fresh and useful content.
    5. Most importantly build a lasting customer relationship.
    Last edited by BurgerBoy; November 2nd, 2014 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Remover Link - Read The Forum Rules!

5. Thanks From:

askmewhy123: that's not just article, that's a company promoting it's social management services (while listing others). Is it yours? If so, why don't you choose one of ABW's advertising options? Or tell your "friend" to advertise.
    Renée
    Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain. -Wizardress of Oz

7. Thanks From:

lol I wish it was mine, but no its not. I posted the link because I actually found the post useful. I am studying business, so I get to learn stuff (which I share sometimes). I don't own a company, not yet at least.

I am sorry if that seemed promotional. I had read the rules and regulations, and it had stated that if we want to genuinely help someone then we can share a third-party link. This was my attempt at doing that.

With that said, I am new and I can't get the rules better than you do, so if you feel that its inappropriate I'll remove it

Edit: I can't seem to edit my post above :/

9. Thanks From:

Sorry for being such a grouchy 'ol lady, askmewhy123! Newbies aren't allowed to post links for awhile, don't remember how many posts (to avoid such situations).

We've had dozens of attempts to promote links, either for $$$ or for "link juice" so I had a strong reaction.

to ABW and have a fab day!
    Renée
    Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain. -Wizardress of Oz

Haha no worries. I completely understand.

Thanks!! ))

At first, you should list out all your products in social media. Then only you can move it in Effective SMO.

I do have one question about Facebook Marketing - How do you measure return on investment on Facebook?

Quote Originally Posted by JoyUnltd View Post
    Sorry for being such a grouchy 'ol lady, askmewhy123! Newbies aren't allowed to post links for awhile, don't remember how many posts (to avoid such situations).

We've had dozens of attempts to promote links, either for $$$ or for "link juice" so I had a strong reaction.

to ABW and have a fab day!
    From the revised Rules: http://www.abestweb.com/forums/midni...on-175125.html
    2) Newbies may not post links, with the exception that links to third-party published articles relevant to the affiliate marketing industry and related issues or otherwise of interest to broad segments of the community may be posted, within reason. The relevance of such links and the reasonableness of such postings lies in the sole discretion of the Administrators and/or Moderators, and upon their determination that such links do not fall under this exception, they may be removed without notice.
    I can see his reason for confusion.

Certainly not "grouchy" - just cautious.

Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

))
    @ Bill Oh yes, that's exactly the line that I was referring to in the rules!

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread