Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Getting Ready for the NBA Season?
    The 2014-2015 NBA season starts a week from tomorrow.

Sports affiliates, are you ready for the start of the season?

I've been busy writing a lot of blog posts about how bad the Lakers are - They could be worse than last season.

How good will Cleveland be with the return of LBJ and with Kevin Love?

Can Oklahoma City survive the first few weeks without Kevin Durant?

Sneak preview - I haven't blogged about it yet, but the Golden State Warriors could be the best team in the NBA, certainly in the Western Conference. Also in the West - is Steve Ballmer's hyperbole actually hurting the Clippers?

A lot to write about and a lot to promote:

GET READY!
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

2. Thanks From:

Outsourced Program Manager Brent E.'s Avatar
    I certainly am. I think the lakers will be marginally better than last year. They have to be with Kobe back. I smell the 11 pick in the lottery.

As for the Celtics, LOOK OUT 8 SEED!

I think Durant will be out until early/mid January. Thunder will survive without him, but Im looking at around the 4 or 5 seed for them instead of the 2.

Spurs are still the best. They haven't lost anyone and still have Pop, Timmy, Manu and Parker. They will be back in the finals vs. queen James and the Cavs.

Blake Griffin will take the jump into the top 5 ranked players this season(1. LBJ 2. Durant 3. Anthony Davis 4. Steph Curry 5. Blakeypoo) and lose in the second round of the playoffs.
    Brent Elias
    Affiliate Manager/Acceleration-Partners
    Belias(AT)acceleration-partners.com
    "God Grant That Men Of Principle, Shall Be Our Principle Men" - Thomas Jefferson

Just in through the wire! K.D. is back!

Outsourced Program Manager Brent E.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexTCBS View Post
    Just in through the wire! K.D. is back!
    I hope he isn't coming back to soon. The lis frank injury isn't to be messed with!
    Brent Elias
    Affiliate Manager/Acceleration-Partners
    Belias(AT)acceleration-partners.com
    "God Grant That Men Of Principle, Shall Be Our Principle Men" - Thomas Jefferson

I hear that
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent E. View Post
    I hope he isn't coming back to soon. The lis frank injury isn't to be messed with!
    Lets hope not! I've always liked him as a player, and it was tough to see him go out. OKC looks like they need him right now at 5-12 is only a game better than the Lakers at 4-13.

I have been a Laker fan since "The door’s closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter’s getting hard and the jello’s jiggling," but it looks like another tough year for the Lakers. My only hope is that they do so poorly they get a good pick...

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    I wrote a lot over the off season about how the 2014-2015 Lakers' team was being put together, from who they let leave, who they re-signed, who they tried to sign, who they did sign, and the coaching selection, and my conclusions were that this was a far worse team than last year's, and I have seen nothing so far to change my mind. I criticized the choice of Scott as the new coach, and with what I have seen from him so far, it is worse than I imagined. As I wrote a couple of days ago, they will threaten the all-time franchise worst winning pct. of .264 (19-53) set in 1957-8.

And speaking of Chick Hearn. he would have been 98 last week, two days before Vin Scully's 87th birthday.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread