Smile New To Affiliate Marketing
    So I just started today learning about affiliate marketing and getting some links and posting them.

Ran into a bit of a snag over at Pinterest and they blocked all my links!

My question is where are the best places to post the affiliate links? AND is it really that important to have your own website? I have some blogs I was going to use and fan pages on facebook.

Any advice appreciated. Thank you
    Tobi

Hi Tobi & welcome to the forum!

If you have a blog you can post clickable affiliate links within your blog posts. Have a look at some of the top blogs online to see how they do this without spamming readers.

The most productive way is to build a list from your blog & from your FB fan pages. Build a relationship with your list, give great content & value then they will buy from you.

I recommend you find a mentor who is already successful online & model their system. This will save you months of learning & suffering from information overload.

Cheers
    Barry

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Cross View Post
    Hi Tobi & welcome to the forum!

If you have a blog you can post clickable affiliate links within your blog posts. Have a look at some of the top blogs online to see how they do this without spamming readers.

The most productive way is to build a list from your blog & from your FB fan pages. Build a relationship with your list, give great content & value then they will buy from you.

I recommend you find a mentor who is already successful online & model their system. This will save you months of learning & suffering from information overload.

Cheers
    Barry
    I have to go with Barry on finding a Mentor, or Coaching program it will save you tons of time.

To speak to your question, I actually don't run organic affiliate campaigns. In all of my campaigns I use paid advertising to generate traffic. I make my profits based on the difference between the cost of advertising and the amount I generate in commissions.

This method requires you to learn how to optimize campaigns, and split-test marketing materials, i.e. ads, landers, offers, etc.

But the main benefit is that you can generate highly targeted traffic extremely quickly, building campaigns that generate a positive ROI much faster.

I personally do organic campaigns for fun, but I don't do many them. They are time consuming, and you do not have control honestly over your traffic.

If google slaps you, or facebook shuts down your fanpage, you lose your business overnight.

I've had it done to me, and alot of guys I know have had it done.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread