Datafeedr question
    Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has tried datafeedr, and what their experience has been. I am thinking about trying it myself, and was just looking for a way to add more products to my sites.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    I've used other data feed aggregators, but not datafeedr. There have been a lot of threads over the years about datafeedr, most, as I recall, describing various problems they have had, so if you do a search you can probably find some relevant information.

Let me ask, before deciding on datafeedr, have you considered other services, such as Popshops, Golden Can and Sellfire? Also, many major networks have their own free tools to create product displays
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

3. Thanks From:

I have used popshops, and goldencan, and they seem to do a good job of what they do. I have been trying to find more info on Datafeedr after checking it out, along with Sellfire, and deciding that Datafeedr would be a better fit for me. Some of the free tools offered by the networks are ok as well.

I have pretty much read everything about datafeedr on this site and others that I could find, and was just hoping to find some feedback from people using it.

Affiliate Manager AffiliateWarrior's Avatar
    Datafeedr is cool, and feature rich, but probably has a steeper learning curve than most tools like it because there is so much capability. We've worked with them for years with a number of our merchant sites and it's definitely more of an intermediate/advanced tool than sellfire, goldencan, etc. The reading on sellfire here is pretty ugly with some definite support lapses. We actually deactivated with them because I'm leery of sending affiliate to tools that aren't being supported. It's a shame too because I really liked what they offered.

In terms of support, I have always had good luck with the guys from DataFeedr answering questions in a timely fashion over the last 4 years I have been here.
    Wade Tonkin - Affiliate Manager - Fanatics
    NFLShop.com|Shop.NHL.com|NBAStore.com|Store.NASCAR.com
    Email wtonkin // at // Fanatics.com

Affiliate Manager AffiliateWarrior's Avatar
    @Greenbayfan - hoping you're working with us... if not, we should talk. wtonkin//at//fanatics.com
    Wade Tonkin - Affiliate Manager - Fanatics
    NFLShop.com|Shop.NHL.com|NBAStore.com|Store.NASCAR.com
    Email wtonkin // at // Fanatics.com

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread