Best way to improve traffic and earn few dollars a day?
    Hi guys,

I am completely new here so please understand if I am not completely familiar with the rules of the forum and I break few unintentionally.

Anyway, I am trying to develop and earn a couple of bucks on this website that I have started a few months ago. ... I don't expect or plan to earn huge amounts, but like 5-10 dollars a day.

Now what I wanted to know is where to promote it, both the website and the individual articles? I mean except the usual Facebook, Twitter, bla bla.

Any ideas are welcome...
    Last edited by Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound; October 26th, 2014 at 12:40 PM. Reason: link removed

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    "...please understand if I am not completely familiar with the rules of the forum and I break few unintentionally."

You've now had your one free pass, for a serious violation. Please READ the rules. It won't take too long.

You cannot post a link to your site (with very few exceptions).

Also, your question has been asked and answered thousands of time. Please also take some time to read and read over past threads, then you can ask some specific questions.

Finally, you will help make up for your poor start if you go to the Intro section and post an informative introduction about yourself to the community.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

3. Thanks From:

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread