Affiliate Marketing, PPC and LinkTrackr
    Hi,

I have a landing page which has multiple affiliate offers on it which linkout/redirect to 3rd party landing pages. The traffic source I am using is Google Adwords and the tracking software I've been advised to use is Linktrackr. Each of the offers come from different affiliate networks. With each network I am able to place tracking pixels. I plan to have more than one landing page for different countries. Each country landing page is differentiated by subdomain.

I want to be able to track the affiliate campaigns back to the adwords campaigns and keywords so that I can better optimize our PPC and achieve ROI.

I need someone on here who is a Linktrackr/affiliate marketing expert to help on how to set up the account best suited to the above mentioned. I am little confused as how to do this.

Your help in providing me with specific instructions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
    Chaz

I don't think you will find what you are looking for here.
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

You can do it with Voluum pretty easy. Just add your page as Lander and change links to trackable by Voluum. As a result you will be able to see how many clicks reach offer linked from your page is getting and which keyword from AdWords are making you profit.

If you need help, PM me and I'll look into your page.

As an FYI, there are restrictions in place that prevent PM's to/from users who have not established themselves here yet.
    It comes with time and contributing posts ... won't take you long I'm sure
    Last edited by popdawg; December 4th, 2014 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Edited to be not so critical sounding :)
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!
    ================================================================

5. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by popdawg View Post
    As an FYI, there are restrictions in place that prevent PM's to/from users who have not established themselves here yet.
    It comes with time and contributing posts ... won't take you long I'm sure
    Thank your for letting me know, popdawg. Looks like these rules is what keeps ABestWeb such a friendly community.

Sorry for posting referral link (and direct link?). Funny thing is that I am not affiliated with Voluum, just love it. Anyway, forum members are big boys and know how to search Google for product sites by name.

7. Thanks From:

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread