Thread: Findmypast free access this weekend

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Findmypast free access this weekend
    Findmypast free access this weekend

Findmypast is giving everyone the chance to bring their past to life this weekend by opening up their historical record sets and giving everyone FREE access to billions of records from all over the world.

Across all Findmypast domains from midday, Friday November 7th until midday on Monday, Nov. 10th we are offering access to:
    • Global record sets that include census, birth, marriage, death and travel records amongst many more
    • Historical newspapers stretching as far back as 1710
    • Military records, including our WW1 collections, so that everyone has the chance to trace their family this Remembrance weekend.

In addition, everyone can tune in to our free Remembrance Weekend Live Broadcast at 3 pm on Saturday, Nov. 8th (GMT) where some of our family history experts will be giving advice to help make the most of this free access.

To find out more about the free access and our Live Broadcast, visit findmypast.com/freeweekend where you can also see the full Terms and Conditions for the weekend.

In promoting Findmypast's Free Weekend, your Affiliate Window cookie means that all subscriptions purchased by the traffic you send to Findmypast this weekend will earn you commission!

Banners specific to this offer are available in the Affiliate Window interface.

Join the Findmypast.com affiliate program today, exclusively on Affiliate Window, and become part of this fantastic vertical.

Read More From Findmypast free access this weekend...
    Last edited by JCrooks - AffiliateWindow; November 6th, 2014 at 10:05 PM.

The Findmypast free access weekend has begun! Still time to join the program and promote if you want to capitalize on this amazing offer. Yes, affiliates do earn commissions even on free trial offers!
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

... access to billions of records from all over the world.
    As a customer, this thread took me back in time to when I wanted to search my roots...

Too bad Martians are not included on those records!

As an affiliate marketer, I am not an AffiliateWindow affiliate, yet!

Btw, if one day before I die my planet become searchable and, I am able to find what I think and believe was lost forever, I maybe willing to promote this program for free, for a long time... (2025)

Another btw, look..., I might be unlucky enough to live to be 100 but, I think I don't have more than seven years left, so...... If I can't find my Martians roots with this program now, I may be willing to wait a maximum of another two more years before I claim to be from the Moon...

Last btw,...

Ater re-reading this post I am making, I realize that I may have hijacked this thread with some deep personal feelings on a paid ad post, so I apologize in advance, but since it took me a long time to write it..., I am posting it anyways...

But to be honest, this thread got me so excited about the possibilities of finding my real martians roots, that I may have gone overboard on this post, so here are some suggestions for this long and out of place post...

1 - Take it as a joke...

2 - Move it to the joke forum...

3 - DELETE IT...

4 - Find my Martians roots!

5 - Sue Me, Kill Me, or... Make me RICH!

Glad it triggered lots of fun ideas, Mr. Sal, though I can't currently confirm the Martian database on Findmypast. Sorry, but I think that may not be one of their more robust ones! But they do have lots of others if you decide to search earthlings....
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

5. Thanks From:

6. Newsletter Signup