Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    Hi ABwebbers,

Roadloans: Highest auto loan commission ($100) on CJ and Parasite-free.

Just wanted to post an update about the new AM and some selling tips.

Complete program announcement here:
    http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&...1&m=4536053842

Roadloans Update:

The new affiliate manager started last week. His name is Joseph and he's been involved in Internet marketing for over 5 years, and has managed campaigns for well known companies such as Flooz.com and Priceline.com. He's a really nice guy and will take good care of you. I'm still consulting with them but he does the day 2 day management.

Just a reminder... the offical car buying season started in March (tax refunds, spring weather, etc) and will go through the middle summer months. Get those links and banner up if you have not already done so.

INCREASE CONVERSIONS - SALES TIP
    As I'm sure you know text links typically convert best. Add a testimonial from the Roadloans site. Testimonials make online buying more personal and enhance credibility. They also give you valuable content that will make a big impact on your conversion rates.

Your Partner in Success,

High Commission ~ High Integrity ~ Affiliate Centered Programs
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    www.roadloans.com $100 commission ~~~ Parasite-free
    (More Linda certified programs coming soon!)

Your partner in success,

Linda Buquet
    Affiliate Program Optimization, Consulting & Recruiting
    www.catalystEmarketing.com

Applied.....

Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.

www.teampb.com

Applied.

Mark Mitford

Hey Mark and TeamPB,

Welcome to OUR team! Excited to work with you both! Luckily caught the new AM before he leaves for the weekend and he just approved you both. Let's Rock!

Your partner in success,

www.roadloans.com $100 commission

Linda Buquet

Thanks Linda.

Suggestion for the new account manager:

Change the title of the welcome email; "Start Earning MONEY Today!" will get caught by every spam filter out there.

Regards,

Mark......

Mark Mitford

Linda,

Perhaps you'd like to explain why you're sending out SPAM. I received this message that appears to have come from you, and it was sent to an address used exclusively for E-mail forms processing. In fact, it's the only E-mail address on the site that isn't encrypted to hide from E-mail harvesters, and is buried in forms on my site. It appears nowhere else, and isn't used for anything else. This is the message I received:

quote:
    Hello,

I just finished visiting http://*address removed*. I was impressed with your site design and marketing then noticed you have affiliate links to auto loan programs.
    I would like to offer you the opportunity to be a RevShare/Affiliate partner
    with a DIRECT lending company that will pay you much more!

My name is Linda Buquet, an affiliate marketing consultant for www.RoadLoans.
    They offer the highest paying loan affiliate commissions in the industry ($100)
    and RoadLoans is a subsidiary of one of the largest and most well respected companies in America.

(If someone else in your organization handles partners or business development,
    could you please forward this email to them? Also If you are already a RoadLoans
    affiliate, I sincerely apologize, I did not see their link on your site.)

EARN $100 PER COMPLETED LOAN - Super Affiliates can earn even more!

No other auto loan program pays this high a commission. By partnering with a direct lender, middleman commissions are cut out allowing us to pay YOU more! Plus our loans have great conversion rates.

A NAME YOU CAN TRUST

RoadLoans is a subsidiary of one of the largest and most well respected companies
    in America. We value our affiliate partners and we will treat you right! Since our
    launch a few months ago we have paid every affiliate for every funded loan and
    have a 0% charge-back rate. Not many affiliate programs can say that!

You can get all the details & sign up for our program here www.RoadLoans.com or directly through the CJ Member's Area.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. If there's another
    person in your organization you feel should receive this advertising request, please forward this email to them.

I look forward to working with you!

Linda Buquet
    Affiliate Management Consultant

714.***.****

I edited the message to remove my URL and your phone number. I don't like SPAM, which is why I've gone to the trouble to try to hide E-mail addresses from it.

Andy

AFFILIATE MARKETING STANDARD: The site upon which the initial action to buy occurs is the site the commission is paid to. Period.

Hi Mark,

GREAT CATCH! Thank you so much for letting me know. I created much of the body of the email but never saw the subject line. Just assumed it said "Welcome to Roadloans" or "You're approved." That will teach me never to assume anything. Again, I REALLY appreciate you letting me know!

Andy,
    I view sending ONE well-targeted email inviting auto loan affiliates to partner with a great company, simply as an INVITATION. I think many people who I sent the email to who are earning %50 - 65 per loan - offering them the opportunity to earn $100 per loan - viewed this email as a welcome OPPORTUNITY.

When I get WELL TARGETED emails inviting me to partner or do a link swap or whatever, I do not view those as spam even though they were unsolicited. I guess to some degree spam is in the eye of the beholder. Some would say ANY UCE is spam and they would be technically correct. I feel that if someone takes the time to evaluate my site and sends me something RELEVENT that may help me - that is just communication. I sent the email more as a well meaning public service type announcement, offering affiliates who market auto loans with the opporunity to earn more.

I am Sooooooo sorry you viewed my email as Spam. I really did not mean it that way and wish I could take it back, but of course I cannot. Will you forgive me?

www.roadloans.com $100 commission

Linda Buquet

Linda,

Had your E-mail come to me through a normal E-mail address, I would have had no problem with it. In fact, I would have been flattered that you were interested in my site. My site would be a good fit for Road Loans, as I do very well right now with one of your competitors. I might even apply to your program at some point in the future, if you are able to convert well.

The fact that a concealed address was used to send the message tells me it was derived by an E-mail harvester bot, unless you viewed the source code of my pages until you found the address you used buried deep in the code.

I have three high visibility E-mail addresses on my site, including one specifically for Advertising. It appears on every main category page of my site, and I even have a separate, specific contact page and person for advertising questions. These addresses are very easy to find.

No forgiveness is necessary, perhaps I'm the only one who didn't appreciate your approach. If so, then your mailing served its purpose. I would just caution against using this type of mailing in the future, as most Webmasters have a low affinity and a short attention span when it comes to unsolicited mail, especially when it's delivered through a channel normally reserved for other site functions.

Best of luck with your program.

Andy

AFFILIATE MARKETING STANDARD: The site upon which the initial action to buy occurs is the site the commission is paid to. Period.

Andy,

You SHOULD feel flattered! I was not using an email harvester per say. I was Beta testing a new version of a software program designed specifically to find Super Affiliates. I did a search for PF and EL top affiliates knowing that these high performing affiliates are earning much less through these programs than they could earn with RL. Then I personally reviewed each site to be sure it was high quality and had a good PR. Yours was one of the very few that I picked so that's a compliment to you! I also checked to be sure the sites did not already have RoadLoans links.

I think the biggest mistake I made was to use the email address the software found instead of trying to find one on your site. But as you know most affiliates don't list email addresses because they don't want customers contacting them about product questions or shipping problems or whatever. Again I apologize for not making a more personal approach. Had I known it was Andy from ABW's site that I found I would have picked up the phone and given you a personal call instead, since you would be a VERY welcome addition to the RL team, but I did not know it was you.

www.roadloans.com $100 commission ~~~ Parasite-free

Linda Buquet

Linda,

Thanks for the nice compliment. You know, you're very good...turning a negative into a positive. Not easy to do, but I can understand why you're so successful.

I see how it all happened now. I will consider your program, and I appreciate your participation at ABW.

Andy

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread