Thumbs up Building a better network
    I have just finished building a social commerce network that is being very well received globally after winning some awards and partnerships with the likes of ebay.
    Now its time to ramp up and i would like to hear from the forum members here about what they want from a network.
    This is an opportunity to create a network that scales significantly over the next few years.
    I want to create a network that offers the best incentives, protection and transparency.
    If you could let me know what you are after we can build this together.

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Welcome to ABW Troy. There are many threads containing wish lists for networks. Do some searches and you'll find quite a bit of info. I do know you'll have decisions to make which will be A vs. B vs. C and you'll have to pick one, though the thoughts on the topic will be quite varied. Impossible to keep everyone happy, so you have to decide what is the top priority to you and stay true to that course.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

Thanks Jeannine. I will take the time to look through more threads. I can see some interesting opinions in the short time i have been on.
    Last edited by Chuck Hamrick; November 13th, 2014 at 06:07 PM. Reason: removed reference info

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Troy, removed your reference link. You are welcome to start a new thread in the Review forum and add a link out there.

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    No disrespect Jeannine - Any AFFILIATE Network should be build on the needs and requirements of the AFFILIATE - not merchants.

That being said, have no idea what the hell a Social Commerce Network would be...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

What would you list as the top 5 things.
    Would it be the ease of the interface, reporting tools..

Social commerce is the use of social network(s) in the context of e-commerce transactions.
    In this case i have built the network.. hope that helps

Im going to put up a new post in Reviews (if i can find it) shortly.

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Hey Convergence, of course a network shouldn't be built just around merchants - everyone plays a vital role in success in this industry! But read the threads here, and you'll see that even affiliates don't agree on just one way to do things.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JCrooks - AffiliateWindow View Post
    But read the threads here, and you'll see that even affiliates don't agree on just one way to do things.
    <snicker>...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

Quote Originally Posted by JCrooks - AffiliateWindow View Post
    Hey Convergence, of course a network shouldn't be built just around merchants - everyone plays a vital role in success in this industry! But read the threads here, and you'll see that even affiliates don't agree on just one way to do things.
    Whhaaaat?
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!
    ================================================================

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread