Results 1 to 1 of 1
November 13th, 2014, 06:19 PM #1Introducing the new ABW Marketplace
Introducing the new ABW Marketplace - Find & Compare Affiliate Programs
We're excited to announce the launch of the new ABW Marketplace. The underlying platform has been completely rewritten from the ground up to be more robust and flexible. Beyond the obvious cosmetic makeover, we have preserved, streamlined or enhanced most of the traditional features you have come to rely on. Several new features have been introduced as well:
- Self-served advertising - You can now purchase a listing inclusion on the marketplace. Different subscription plans are available with support for automated renewals.
- Easier listing update - Existing listing partners can login the marketplace (using same login credentials as their forum account) to update their listing(s) in real time.
- Improved navigation and interface - We've introduced sub-category pages and reformatted the listing detailed page to improve your experience of finding and comparing affiliate programs.
Besides ongoing tweaks and enhancements, in the coming months we also have a line-up of several new features that we will roll out:
- Advanced search, sort and filter capabilities (e.g. search by network, filter by commission rate, sort by popularity)
- Matrix comparison of programs and offers.
- Email alerts whenever new programs are added to categories that you're interested in.
- Tracking reports (listing impressions and CTR) for our listing partners.
- Tighter integration with the ABW forums (e.g. contextual display of offers from the marketplace based on the thread context)
We are still in the throws of some additional tweaking, so please bear with us. As always, please continue to express your thoughts and ideas by replying to this thread.
By LearnAbout in forum ClickBankReplies: 1Last Post: April 23rd, 2006, 04:04 PM