I have been watching almost every topic since february 2003 (its my registration date of abestweb). I Saw countless topic about "no sales" "no tracking" "any sale?" or something like that.. All my XP about this job says that it depends on luck, knowledge bla bla... None of my sites not listed by google yet. But i know that google will eat my sites and i'll start get traffics to make some commission... I also know that; somedays i'll earn good enough commission and somedays i'll stay below the average.. maybe i'll get no bucks in a day of month... But who cares? I also know that if my sales going slowly its not to CJ's (and other aff. networks) fault. its mine...

I just wanna emphasize that similar of "any sales?" topics doesnt improve my knowledge... Its just time killer and needless and like a garbage...

dive deep ride fast

ABW Ambassador
    Yes, if you're not getting sales, it is mostly your fault. And usually its mostly just reporting is behind and they do eventually show up. However most people post these topics because they are used to getting sales and if there is a gap, its nice to know someone else is having the same problem, sets the mind at ease, kinda like topics talking about having login problems. Another good reason to post these problems is to see if there really is a problem with tracking or reporting, example in the Overstock forum. I think most merchants track and report fine but there are always those few you have to watch out for, those that reverse just about everything etc. Also there have been times in the past with threads like these that brought up problems even the network didn't know about.
    Also when you say :
    "I just wanna emphasize that similar of "any sales?" topics doesnt improve my knowledge... Its just time killer and needless and like a garbage..."
    If it's a time killer for you don't read them. You can tell what the post is about from the title.

May all your ups and downs be in bed

Emphimy,

quote:
    I just wanna emphasize that similar of "any sales?" topics doesnt improve my knowledge... Its just time killer and needless and like a garbage

I agree with what trust said. Plus I just like to whine, makes me feel better

Actually the main reason for my Sig "Coincidence Me Baby" is because when I whine or question a merchant, sales seem to come in again pretty quik.

Hmmm, is tracking working today???

Coincidence Me baby!

Affiliate Programs That Just Might Work

I agree with TrustNo1 and like Packy, there's nothing like a good whinge when things are slow.

Besides it's better then hitting the munchie jar

"I haven't failed, I've just found 10,000 reasons why it doesn't work"
    Thomas Edison

Lol MJ,

but I do have some Cheese and Crackers with my Whine

Coincidence Me baby!

Affiliate Programs That Just Might Work

quote:
    None of my sites not listed by google yet. But i know that google will eat my sites and i'll start get traffics to make some commission...

When emphimy actually starts to earn some money he may feel different about the "how are your sales" type posts.

yes, when you sell lower priced products, and are used to getting few sales every hour, a gap of 4 or more hours can work on your nerves a lot, always good to hear its network wide, usually it is (delays). However, for one day in this month, we DO have a 16 hour gap in sales for one merchant, and since the spreadsheet transactions dowloadsd give their internal order numbers, it is easy to see that the merchant kept selling as usual during these hours...... since they do nice all the rest of the month, we have not even made a point of it (yet). Knowing that CJ is delayed for all, or that sales are weak for all, is informative.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread