Getting the most out of an onlin Shopping site
    Hi,

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can read about, or participate in to start an online Shopping store. I have affiliates with Amazon, Walmart, and Share-a-sale, but am wanting to add an "extra" dimension to the site to make it more than just a "shopper's site" Any suggestions are appreciated.

RobP
    Last edited by RobP; November 16th, 2014 at 05:13 PM. Reason: grammactical error

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    That's one of the toughest aspects about creating a new site in a crowded space - finding a differentiating niche. Not sure that anyone will suggest something, but perhaps brainstorm and come up with a long list, and spend a lot of time on the sites you view as your competitors and see what makes each of them different from the others. They've already locked into their approach, so now you can see where there's a gap and fill it.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

3. Thanks From:

Treat your site as if you were branding it.
    How would your brand stand out?
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    RobP, that's the $80,000 question!*

Come up with the right answer, and >>> $$$

The wrong answer, and you'll be slaving away with the rest of us.

___
    Back in school in the early 70's I had a prof that would write $80,000 on the board, and ask a tough question, and say if you could answer that question, you'll be making $80,000/year.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread