Trying to build a blog/affiliate site
    I have a wordpress website that I need to turn into a blog/affiliate site. I have affilo theme installed but may be open to other options depending upon features/price.
    I do not know how to use the blog well with my site and make it look good So I need to find out how too do that. I have been told multiple times the place to start is my theme but the youtube videos/content I have found is insufficient and seem irrelevant.

I own a fitness company and would like to start a fitness/recipe blog and sell via Amazon, vitacost.com, etc. and would like to build it myself so that I can have a better idea of how to expand upon it but before my brain explodes, I'll fold, outsource, and call it a day

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    I've known several folks who have used the courses on Lynda.com to gain some knowledge. The site offers video training on a variety of topics, including building sites with Wordpress. I believe they are fairly affordable. Perhaps that will help you.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

i would join Wealthy Affiliates they have loads and i mean loads of stuff that sounds like it would be of use to you.

Im in a similar place myself, my blog is only on xxxxxxx and im using other free resources. made 2 sales so far and not paid out a single cent so deffo recommend the training on there for you bro
    Last edited by JCrooks - AffiliateWindow; November 28th, 2014 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Removed unauthorized promotional information

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Actually, Jack, you won't find many promotions for companies such as that one. "Loads of free stuff" tends to result in poor quality traffic, bad consumer experiences, and merchants who disappear before paying commissions. That's not the type of affiliate marketing we focus on here.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread