Smile Looking for fastest ways to attract experienced affiliate marketers
    I'm working with a program know as Free Trial Marketing Tools. I've been advised to start looking for experienced affiliate marketers to get suggestions on how best to attract more affiliates. My questions are:

1. What are the main things you are looking for in an affiliate program?
    2. How did you find the affiliate programs you are working with?
    3. How would you go about finding, attracting, and retaining quality affiliates?

Thanks

Clarence Coggins

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    One of the things a good program would tell you is that it takes time to build good relationships.

All of the questions you are asking have been asked and answered many times here on ABW. Spend a lot of time looking through previous threads, study them, then you'll have a much better idea about specific questions to ask.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    A $100 Paid Announcement can get all those questions out there for producers. Try reading that sub forum and see who got the most views.

Smile I'm merely following what was suggested by the site.
    Quote Originally Posted by JCrooks - AffiliateWindow View Post
    One of the things a good program would tell you is that it takes time to build good relationships.

All of the questions you are asking have been asked and answered many times here on ABW. Spend a lot of time looking through previous threads, study them, then you'll have a much better idea about specific questions to ask.
    When you first login the first thing a person is told to do is ask questions and introduce themselves. That is what I did.

Smile Thanks it is something to consider.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    A $100 Paid Announcement can get all those questions out there for producers. Try reading that sub forum and see who got the most views.
    I'm going look around the site a bit more before I start advertising. I'm not sure the right people are here.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by index View Post
    ..I'm not sure the right people are here.
    LOL. May be you are right but how can you be sure.

I taught myself a lot of things without a formal teacher or a trainer. I taught myself swimming(I swim ok now though not as good as my d'ter), taught myself computer pgmming(I am pretty good at it now, make a living out of it). The reason I say this is not to brag but to remind myself of a saying "When the Student is Ready, the Teacher Appears."

I hope you find the right people(teacher) here or elsewhere, but before you can find the right people you will have to make yourself ready as a student.

To answer your question, what's the fastest way to get experienced affiliates, the short answer is, there is none. Experience affiliates won't join a new merchant until vetted. It takes time to grow both as a merchant(unless you are a national brand) and as an affiliate in this field.

7. Thanks From:

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread