Hello affiliates! My name is Shaughn O’Neill and I am the account manager for Swizly.com. With Swizly, your followers can consolidate their social media content into one social hub that can be viewed on any type of display, including mobile and digital social. Swizly.com includes social feed aggregation of over 10 different major networks, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and more.

Swizly.com also populates and moderates user-generated content (UGC) from hashtags (#) on both Twitter and Instagram to bridge the gap between your reader’s brand and its fans. With the ability to embed it onto a website, WordPress blog, or Facebook page, users can maximize the exposure of their next launch event!

I am pleased to announce that Swizly.com now offers a larger reward for participating in the affiliate program. Every time someone signs up for a free trial subscription with a credit card through your affiliate link, we will pay you $30!

If you aren't a part of the Swizly.com affiliate program, now is a great time to start! The signup link is www.shareasale.com/shareasale.cfm?merchantID=53424. Please contact us at swizly@affiliatemanager.com to learn more.