New on affiliate
    HI!could you provide me with some affiliate websites in which dont need to put infos like company social security number or website.I want to work alone so if u can find me somethging like that i wiil be verry happy cause i am new on this

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    No. Your desire to remain anonymous makes you seem extremely suspicious. I want to know the partners I am working with, and if you want to hide that much, there's something wrong here.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

Do you not understand the word "no?"

You already asked that - TWICE - and were answered by Phil. Are you going to keep asking until you get an answer you like? There's probably another forum where you can get whatever kind of answer you want - but not here.

Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

I'm trying to make you understand that i dont want to work as affiliate for the rest of my life.But iwant to do it as a second job which gonna give me a small amount of money.Thats why i dont want to put all that infos

Why would that be a reason to not divulge info? You cannot pay someone without knowing that info, as you need it for tax reasons and such. No one will allow you to be an affiliate without ALL that information and that's just the way it is.
    Dan Henry :: 209-975-7265
    Join our Affiliate Program at Dork Tees. Promote Hilarious T-Shirts and make $$$!

Quote Originally Posted by Lindy Rig View Post
    Ditto.

Note to self:
    Remember to stay away from ABW on: 1) weekends and 2) early mornings.

All this overnight newbie bullsh*t is really dragging this place down.
    Last edited by Bill; December 14th, 2014 at 03:10 PM.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

8. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    All this overnight newbie bullsh*t is really dragging this place down.
    Newbies helping newbies.... should be a sandbox just for them to play in?

I thought that in this place would be kind people who could help me.One thing try to rember when u were nwebies.............................

Quote Originally Posted by vag g View Post
    I thought that in this place would be kind people who could help me.One thing try to rember when u were nwebies.............................
    We are trying to help. Trying to steer you in the right direction. Do you know how to take the help offered, or do you still want to insist that you know better?

No one will allow you to be an affiliate without ALL that information and that's just the way it is. <---- Do you get it?

12. Thanks From:

I thought that in this place would be kind people who could help me.
    It is.
    One thing try to rember when u were nwebies.............................
    We do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindy Rig View Post
    We are trying to help. Trying to steer you in the right direction. Do you know how to take the help offered, or do you still want to insist that you know better?

No one will allow you to be an affiliate without ALL that information and that's just the way it is. <---- Do you get it?

There ya go.
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!

14. Thanks From:

man i really appreciate your help and i'm trying to actually learn something from this conversation.So can you give me instruction on how i can start from the begining???????????

Many ways to start, depends upon what you are trying to do. There are no magic bullets to success...

So.. what are you trying to accomplish? What threads have you read so far? What questions do those threads raise for you?

What kind of products are you going to promote? what Niches? What kind of website do you want to build?

Well i know how to find targeted traffic and i haven't thought a specific product to promote i think i can use any different products from the marketplace.Can i work without a website i read somewhere that i can ?????????????????????????????????????????

Well.........

What have you read so far? What would be your plan without a website? It's going to be easier and more helpful for members here to help with specific questions you have after you have done your research and have a plan.

Lindy

ok. i have a quetsion.....If i dont have and i dont want a website what i can do instead if an affiliate network need in his form to put a website. I can put a blog or something ???????????????

sure try a blog.

So the next question is.. where will you put the blog? Do some research, tell me what you find.

Without a website or a blog, your only options are perhaps social media or PPC, both of which will severly limit the programs you can promote.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

Thank u so much guys for your help.....So i found that i can use the blog like a website.But i must choose a certain concept for my blog for example pc hardware and then i wiil only can promote products that are similar to pc hardware....Is that true??????????????

Ah ... must be the holiday season. Everyone is so nice and patient.

Cept me.

You have again asked something answered many times before ... so I'll again refer you to Lindy's excellent suggestions/questions above.

Don't worry, I won't be posting in your thread here anymore because I am done with you.

You don't want a website, you don't want to be identified, you don't want to read, you don't want to think for yourself.

You ask questions asked by others a thousand times showing you are too lazy to read and too self centered to care for the fact that others here are taking time out of their lives to offer assistance for free. You get impatient when your bullshit questions aren't answered on a schedule that suits your needs.

Needs which, I am sorry, have seemed questionable. And so, I am done with you. This is probably best for both of us.

You have been given the keys to the castle. All you seem to want to do is melt them down for a quick, immediate, shiny dollar while behind the door stands the wealth of Solomon.
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!

25. Thanks From:

^ what he said. I, too, am done.

ok if there is a thread in which all these questins had solved before could you give me the link

There are hundreds of threads which all include some information that could help you. Start by searching the forum, then go from there.

29. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread