Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Happy, Healthy, and Fruitful New Year!!

  1. #1
    AM Navigator Geno Prussakov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 10th, 2005
    Location
    Washington D.C. Metro Area
    Posts
    11,798
    Smile Happy, Healthy, and Fruitful New Year!!
    Dear ABestWebers,

    Happy (early) New Year to you all!!

    Those of you who have participated in the recent win-a-free-ASW15-pass contest, as well as those who haven't seen my Little Princess in some time (yes, I used to post her pictures more often here), will enjoy the following video we shot with her a couple of hours ago:


    I wish everyone a Happy New Year - full of success, health, happiness, and every blessing!!

    Sincerely Yours,

    Geno


  2. #2
    What's the word? Rhia7's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2006
    Posts
    9,578
    Happy New Year
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

  3. Thanks From:

  4. #3
    AM Navigator Geno Prussakov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 10th, 2005
    Location
    Washington D.C. Metro Area
    Posts
    11,798
    Thank you, Rhia7 and same to you!

  5. #4
    Member askmewhy123's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2014
    Posts
    77
    A very happy new year to you

  6. Thanks From:

  7. #5
    AM Navigator Geno Prussakov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 10th, 2005
    Location
    Washington D.C. Metro Area
    Posts
    11,798
    Quote Originally Posted by askmewhy123 View Post
    A very happy new year to you
    Thank you; and same to you!

    Geno

  8. #6
    Pimp Duck popdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Take off eh?
    Posts
    3,249
    Thank you and all the best to you and yours Geno!!
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!
    ================================================================

  9. Thanks From:

  10. #7
    AM Navigator Geno Prussakov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 10th, 2005
    Location
    Washington D.C. Metro Area
    Posts
    11,798
    Quote Originally Posted by popdawg View Post
    Thank you and all the best to you and yours Geno!!
    Thank you, Sir! Will I see you at ASW15?

  11. #8
    ABW Ambassador
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,477
    Happy New Year to you and yours Geno!

  12. Thanks From:

  13. #9
    AM Navigator Geno Prussakov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 10th, 2005
    Location
    Washington D.C. Metro Area
    Posts
    11,798
    Quote Originally Posted by mayfly View Post
    Happy New Year to you and yours Geno!
    Thank you, and same to you, mayfly!

  14. #10
    ABW Ambassador JoyUnltd's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2005
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    2,019
    A joyous New Year filled with blessings to you and yours, Geno!
    Renée
    Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain. -Wizardress of Oz

  15. Thanks From:

  16. #11
    AM Navigator Geno Prussakov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 10th, 2005
    Location
    Washington D.C. Metro Area
    Posts
    11,798
    Quote Originally Posted by JoyUnltd View Post
    A joyous New Year filled with blessings to you and yours, Geno!
    Thank you, Renée. Blessings and Happy New Year to you too!!

    Only 3 hours and 11 minutes left until it here on the East Coast...

    Geno

  17. #12
    Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 22nd, 2007
    Location
    West Covina, CA
    Posts
    8,443
    Happy New Year Geno, and Rhia7, AskMeWhy123, popdawg, mayfly, Renee' and the rest of the ABestWeb family!

    It's just past midnight in the East for some of you, but we've got almost three more hours to go here.

    To a GREAT 2015!
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]


  18. #13
    ABW Veteran Mr. Sal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Geno Prussakov View Post
    Dear ABestWebers,

    Happy (early) New Year to you all!!

    Those of you who have participated in the recent win-a-free-ASW15-pass contest, as well as those who haven't seen my Little Princess in some time (yes, I used to post her pictures more often here), will enjoy the following video we shot with her a couple of hours ago:


    I wish everyone a Happy New Year - full of success, health, happiness, and every blessing!!

    Sincerely Yours,

    Geno
    Geno,

    Something must be wrong here...

    How can you look younger now than eight years ago?

    http://www.abestweb.com/forums/am-na...dos-79763.html

    Also...

    By posting that new video, you made me feel old , because I remember when you posted those photos back on 2006 of your "Little Princess" in a Greek clay vase , and now I see that she's all grown up.

    Wow Geno, the faster they grow, the older we all get!



  19. Thanks From:

  20. #14
    AM Navigator Geno Prussakov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 10th, 2005
    Location
    Washington D.C. Metro Area
    Posts
    11,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound View Post
    Happy New Year Geno... and the rest of the ABestWeb family!

    To a GREAT 2015!
    Happy New Year, Phil!!

    May 2015 be (even) better than 2014 for all of us!

    Geno

  21. #15
    AM Navigator Geno Prussakov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 10th, 2005
    Location
    Washington D.C. Metro Area
    Posts
    11,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sal View Post
    Geno,
    Howdy, Sal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sal View Post
    How can you look younger now than eight years ago?

    http://www.abestweb.com/forums/am-na...dos-79763.html
    Uh-oh... Looks like I've shrunk!!

    On a more serious note: a little less eating and alcohol, quite a bit more exercising, and now I'm about 30 pounds lighter than in those (beautiful!) photos.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sal View Post
    Wow Geno, the faster they grow, the older we all get!
    And they do grow fast, my man...

    I'd put on those 30 lbs back on (without a second thought!!) just for a chance to return back to those Greek days... even if for a minute.

    Happy New Year, Sal! Thank you for bringing back these precious memories!!

    Geno

  22. #16
    ABW Veteran Mr. Sal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Geno Prussakov View Post
    Howdy, Sal.

    Uh-oh... Looks like I've shrunk!!

    Geno
    You haven't shrunk (yet! ), you just have gotten older and wiser and that old book you wrote way back then , have some good tips and ideas on how to do some of these AM things...

    Quote Originally Posted by Geno Prussakov View Post
    On a more serious note:
    a little
    less eating and alcohol,
    quite a bit more exercising,
    and now I'm about 30 pounds lighter

    than in those (beautiful!) photos.

    Geno
    Sory, no habla -eating -alcoho or +exercising!


    Quote Originally Posted by Geno Prussakov View Post
    I'd put on those 30 lbs back on (without a second thought!!) just for a chance to return back to those Greek days... even if for a minute.
    Geno
    I'm willing to give 20+ years of my life just to be back a year and a halve ago today, and be able to have some family related (never mind)

    Quote Originally Posted by Geno Prussakov View Post
    Happy New Year, Sal! Thank you for bringing back these precious memories!!

    Geno
    Same to you, Geno.

    And btw, precious old memories are those only things that we can hang on no matter what else life throw at us...

  23. Thanks From:

  24. Newsletter Signup

Similar Threads

  1. BuyWholeFoodsOnline.co.uk: New Year, New Healthy Diet!
    By Jon Nunez in forum AffiliateManager.com
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 30th, 2013, 11:24 AM
  2. YouBars.com: Happy, Healthy Valentine's Day!
    By Jon Nunez in forum AffiliateManager.com
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 7th, 2013, 09:17 PM
  3. Have a Joyous Christmas & Fruitful New Year!!
    By Geno Prussakov in forum AM Navigator
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: December 31st, 2008, 04:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •