Portland, Oregon
    Question Hello, everyone! I have a good question I need some help with
    I have read several posts, on this site that seems to disparage ClickBank.

I have been AMing for only a short time and have not had any major successes to date.

Is there some problems with Clickbank I would benefit from knowing?

Please list for me other 'clearinghouses' that I would do better with.

I do know about Commission Junction and have looked into a few others.

Please include active links for me...

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Denver, CO
    Clickbank works primarily with digital download products that are easily promotable with PPC. Most of the products offer a very high commission rate, frequently well over 50%, to entice affiliates to pay for a PPC campaign. (There's also a huge margin in digital downloads). Without a high commission and strong proven conversion rate, merchants aren't likely to get much attention from the CB affiliate base.

Networks like CJ, SAS, LinkConnector, Avantlink, Affiliate Window, etc., tend to work more with physical products on a cost per sale basis, whether the commission amount is fixed or a percentage. Most commissions range from 3-15 or 20%. We also work with some lead programs. Most affiliates have actual websites or blogs on which they promote the merchant's products; these sites can be reviewed by the merchant prior to acceptance into the program.

While these aren't absolutes, they can give you an idea of some of the differences.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread