Social media can be cruel, but never let it bring you down
    Despite the 'tough skin' some of us put forth on the www, we're all human and we all have feelings (I hope). And today I was gently reminded of the "crueler" side to social media, and how some people will always try to find fault in positivity. Today I am also reminded that if we can't be ourselves and follow our beliefs, our passions, and our dreams, then what's the sense of waking up at all.

No matter what you do, there will always be others who will find a way to bring you down. There will always be people who attempt to tarnish an image you're worked hard for all your life. There will be those who want nothing to do with you other than to satisfy their 'social media curiosity'. And there will always be those who have truly lost all faith in the world and thus, all faith in the good you bring to it.

So for anyone else who may be having one of those days, here's a simple reminder: we need to simply accept reality, and move on. Continue building your legacy, while they tarnish their own. Because the day will come when ALL of us say goodbye. But what happens next is what sets us apart. MY legacy will continue to live on...while their story will become buried alongside with them. -Joe
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 4.jpg (28.0 KB, 31 views)

2. Thanks From:

Thank you for the motivational words!

I agree with you but i guess its some what our fault .. instead of suffering & expecting them to behave why shouldn't we walk all over them .

As the saying you cannot please everybody is true, all you can do is let them and continue what you think you're doing right.

6. Thanks From:

You will be in moments of despair, but you will not be destroyed. (2 Corinthians 4:6-10)

Totally agree Joe!
    Don't let trolls on social media bring you down.
    Make sure you also read between the lines.. especially if its related to a product or service you are selling.
    There is always good feedback to be gained from anything... just ask yourself "what motivated them to write that?"

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread