Chat for my website?
    Hello,
    I am looking for a chat application to implement it to my Algo-Trading website. I don't have idea which to use or which is best. I came across RumbleTalk and Cbox but still looking for more options before I decide which to take.

Have in mind I want to be able to post youtube videos and charts into it and I also want to have option for design makeover.

Thanks!!

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    We'd like to get to know you better. Tell us more about yourself, first, not your business. Here are some suggestions about how to do that.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

"WebRTC enables applications such as audio and video chat, file sharing, messaging, white-boarding, gaming, human computer interaction, and more without any client or plugin download."

Say Hello To WebRTC
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Quote Originally Posted by johnlum View Post
    Hello,

Have in mind I want to be able to post youtube videos and charts into it and I also want to have option for design makeover.

Thanks!!

removed

edit note: to jeanine, i am not sure if this would be categorized as recruiting. please don't ban me, just delete the post.
    Last edited by Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound; April 18th, 2015 at 01:52 AM. Reason: This had been posted during ASW15 & Jeannine and I ,and other mods were all there and this slipped by then

Thank you all for answers. Also to you for offering me this but I rather stick with trustable company. I made a lot of research in
    finding a chatroom for my Algo-Trading website. I used envolve for a
    while till they closed up, pitty. I tried IRC but I truly did not like
    the look and feel and the “mess” of text in there.
    I had several points which are important to me.
    – First I needed a chat that can be seen in mobile (all versions) so I
    narrowed down the search for html5 chat room that look good on both
    mobile and pc.
    2 – I needed a custom design, I needed my background to be black or transparent. This was very hard to find (my site is dark).
    3 – I do not like to install the chat in my server as this is high cpu and resource consumer. So I need a chat service.
    4 – Lastly, I needed the ability to add youtube videos and upload files (technical analysis).
    I have checked several chats and only 2 met my needs, RumbleTalk and Cbox.
    I choose RumbleTalk finally as it can be integrated into my page and not only as toolbar.

We use Olark on our site, works pretty effectively. For things like YouTube videos it links to them but still tracks the customer as they head over to YouTube, so you can still chat back and forth.

Many cheat software available in market you can search online and take free trial for those and which is user friendly and easy to use that you will purchase

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread