Thread: Etsy US is now LIVE on Affiliate Window!

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Etsy US is now LIVE on Affiliate Window!
    Affiliate Window has just released the following new updates:

Etsy US is now LIVE on Affiliate Window!

Etsy is a marketplace where people around the world connect to buy and sell handmade and vintage goods. Etsy offers a meaningful and personal shopping experience to consumers and gives independent, creative businesses around the world the tools to be successful. Our mission is to reimagine commerce in ways that build a more fulfilling and lasting world.

Join the Etsy (US) Affiliate Program Today
    on Affiliate Window and earn 4% commission for sharing one-of-a-kind items from our global marketplace! Plus as a launch incentive we will be offering 5.5% commission on all sales through February 13th, 2015.

Why Join?
    • 4% Base Commission on All Sales
    • 30 Day Cookie Period
    • Frequent Affiliate Competitions & Incentives
    • Weekly Recommended Products & Access to Wide Range of Creative
    • Dedicated Affiliate Team

Who is Eligible for Etsys Affiliate Program?

All affiliates are welcome to apply, however certain profiles are not eligible for the program at this time including; Etsy sellers, cashback sites, discount code sites, loyalty sites, and advertising networks.

If you are not a US affiliate please join our UK, Canadian, French, German, Scandinavian, Australian, EU and Rest of World programs available across AW & Zanox.

Product Feed?

We are currently working with Fusepump to bring you an affiliate feed and we will let you know as soon as this is ready for our affiliates!

Questions?

Get in touch at us-affiliates@etsy.com or email your account manager, rachel.tyrer@affiliatewindow.com

Read More From Etsy US is now LIVE on Affiliate Window!...
    Last edited by JCrooks - AffiliateWindow; January 13th, 2015 at 11:45 AM.

Hmmm, not sure why nobody has commented here. Ummm........this is the same Etsy that's been one of the sites people really wanted to have an affiliate program but didn't?? If is, congratulations !! You definitely have yourselves a biggie !!

Can't remember my reason for not joining your network but will have to do a lil more thinking about it. lol Umm, is your network the one where you have to give your credit card to pay a certain amount (you get it back after joining) before joining? Or, umm did you have to give your birthdate? Can't remember reason I had for not joining. Am not trying to be critical umm altho to be honest either one would have been a reason for not joining. Others may not have a problem with it, but I did and do. Anyway, if is the same Etsy, congratulations

It is the same Etsy.com! Yup, we're very proud of that, as we have both the US and Canada programs exclusively on AWin.

I'll send you a PM about joining the network!
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

I'm very confused about the process to join Etsy.com, plus I don't give CC numbers out ever.

I thought I was a general member but can't see a list of prospective advertisers.

Hey there! You can always see all of the Affiliate Window merchants (we're proud of them!) by going to the Affiliate Window site, then to "Search Advertiser Directory" under the publisher tab. If you want to see our merchants in a different country, just switch countries under the Home tab.

If you've logged into your Affiliate Window account, you can find all the merchants by going to the Advertisers tab. Use the check boxes in the left nav to choose which countries you would like to include in your results.

I'll send you a PM to help you with joining the Etsy.com program.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

6. Thanks From:

Hello,

I wanted to sign up for the etsy.com affiliate programme. I entered all my details including my birth date (odd!) just to be prompted by a suspicius looking form which asked for my credit card numbers. What?! It is you who should eventually pay, not me...
    Even if I accepted the premise that you want to verify affiliates and you want to do business with people who can afford paying you $5... put there PAYPAL or a secure form provided by a third party! Who wants to give away credit card data? Don't you see that this filtering method just backfires: serious people would not enter their credit card data...

Hello Happy.mondays. We've had some very long threads explaining our registration process. Here's the cliff notes version - a) we use this as a verification method, which is why paypal would not be acceptable; b) the money is put into your account immediately so you really aren't paying us (we don't keep a single cent), and you'll actually reach your first payout threshold $5 faster this way; c) it has been an extremely effective tool in preventing fraudulent affiliates from joining our network; we take compliance very seriously, and will employ as many tools as possible to prevent the bad guys from gaining access to our merchants. As far as paying our affiliates, I'm proud to say that we do so twice a month, based on whatever has been approved by their merchants.

I know that some US affiliates aren't as familiar with Affiliate Window as global affiliates are, but I can share that as part of the Zanox Group we are actually part of the largest affiliate network in the world with countless highly respected, exclusive merchants who chose us for reasons such as our stance on compliance. We understand and respect your decision in regards to this step of our identity verification process. I'm glad to help you in any way that I can, if you'd like to email me via the link in my signature.

Yep, I guess you need really long threads to explain why you don't use trusted credit card gateways as 2co.com or authorize.net.

We have our reasons for everything, and none of these decisions were made lightly. I understand if you're not comfortable with it, and I appreciate your letting me know your concerns.

11. Newsletter Signup