Exclamation what psychological of twitter fans?
    I usually use facebook and other, but not twitter. I can share photos, videos, and long text on facebook, but i can only share text and photos on twitter, and only within the provisions number of words. BUT, why still many people use twitter? And what psychological of them?

People use Twitter because they're too smart for Facebook. But eventually they get tired of it. Life's too short for that sh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by login View Post
    People use Twitter because they're too smart for Facebook. But eventually they get tired of it. Life's too short for that sh*t.
    One person's opinion. It's valid as an opinion. Many could point you toward people who have made six figures using Twitter as prime traffic driver.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindy Rig View Post
    One person's opinion. It's valid as an opinion. Many could point you toward people who have made six figures using Twitter as prime traffic driver.
    It wasn't about making money at all.

It wasn't about making money at all.
    Sorry... my bad assumption.

I have blinders on when it comes to that... (wife says my middle name should be "Monetize")... I just always think $$ when talking online about affiliate marketing. Or, come to think of it... when I am talking to anyone about anything.... hmm, maybe I need some adjustments, or hobbies? Speaking of hobbies.... I have one that I'm thinking of monetizing, but that's another thread.

Lindy

Content is king! Twitter love great content! That how you get a lot of followers (fans).

Speaking of hobbies.... I have one that I'm thinking of monetizing, but that's another thread.

Lindy
    There's only one hobby of that kind that I can think of, and that's poker. Profit, losses, multilevel logic, etc. It won't let you just fool around for too long, but it will reward you if rational thinking is your absolute priority. It takes time and dedication, but so does watching a ball game, or wasting time on Facebook or Twitter.

There's only one hobby of that kind that I can think of, and that's poker. Profit, losses, multilevel logic, etc. It won't let you just fool around for too long, but it will reward you if rational thinking is your absolute priority. It takes time and dedication, but so does watching a ball game, or wasting time on Facebook or Twitter.
    Actually, it's collecting, and buying/selling antique fishing lures. So maybe poker isn't the only one? And with 1600 like-minded followers on twitter already, I might just take a stab at it.

Unless you, "Oh Great One", think that I would be wasting my time, in which case I defer to your judgment.

Lindy

Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralChosen View Post
    Content is king! Twitter love great content! That how you get a lot of followers (fans).
    O, yes, i agree with yours that "content is king"

ok, maybe i can understand what your mean, no matter on facebook or twitter, it's just a hobby. if you always have great contents and then you will have many fans, when you have so many fans, you will think about how to make money.

Actually, it's collecting, and buying/selling antique fishing lures. So maybe poker isn't the only one? And with 1600 like-minded followers on twitter already, I might just take a stab at it.

Unless you, "Oh Great One", think that I would be wasting my time, in which case I defer to your judgment.

Lindy

In this case you must utilize Twitter, FB and everything else out there. But in no way as a hobby, which means it must show a profit. I apologize I sound like I'm full of it sometimes, I'm just trying to be short and to the point!

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread