Where can I find affiliate marketers for my two products?
    I have two products that are doing really well, so we launched the affiliate marketing division and have a few affiliates from our current user base.

I'm looking to add more affiliates now. Any recommendations on where to sign more up?

I've been an affiliate myself through CJ and SaS before, but now I need affiliates to help me so I'm looking for ideas. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by JCrooks - AffiliateWindow; January 14th, 2015 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Removed unauthorized promotional information

Edited:
    ------------------------------------------------ \/
    If I sign up do I have to follow the "rules" or can I do whatever I want to market this?
    -------------------------------------------------/\

Ignore the stuff between the lines ... I was going to be me but I'm playing nice

Welcome to ABW gabe
    If you want suggestions, you might want post in the review section. Otherwise it might look like an attempt to recruit and then some idiot like me will take offense and be snippy

Lots of folks here can help you out with some ideas, just be aware of the rules, etc

Again welcome to ABW
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!

The first thing I was prompted to do was "post any general affiliate marketing question" under this thread. Sorry.

No worries, if it was a criminal offense we'd tie you up and run you out of town.
    Instead you'll probably just get a visit from the mod fairy...actually while I was typing this I looked again and you already did

FYI we have lots that come here trying to promote unauthorized ... ly. That's why we are pretty on top of things like that.

wow
    Seriously, someone buy me a thesaurus and a better spell cheeker.
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!

So can you show me where I should post it? Give me a link or something?

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Welcome to ABW. Best thing to do is start by searching previous threads about recruiting affiliates. You'll learn a lot that way and once you've done that, you'll have more specific questions about your program, which will be much more likely to be answered than general ones.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

Thanks, I'll do that.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread