Telemarketing aggregator.
    is there a network which aggregates telemarketers? sort of aggregator for telemarketing campaigns. I have products that I want to upload for individual telemarketers to sell via cold calling at their own pace for a commission.

And, conversely I also wanted to take out 1 hour a day to generate leads for credit card signup/mortgage refinance/credit history signup through cold calling and get paid for leads. But so far all the big networks like peerfly, maxbounty disallow call traffic.

Is there a network out there that allows this?

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Networks like Shareasale and Commission Junction have Pay-per-Call functionality.

If you're just looking for CPA networks check out OfferVault.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    Networks like Shareasale and Commission Junction have Pay-per-Call functionality.

If you're just looking for CPA networks check out OfferVault.
    thanks chuck, probably i wasn't clear in my question. i am looking for a place that aggregates offers for telemarketers. a place where i can go and and upload products for other individual telemarketers to pickup, choose a marketing style, cold call and convert for commission at there own pace.

all the offers on offervault are banned for telemarketers foreg. i can't generate leads for some credit score product using cold calling because they only allow affiliates who get leads only for sources like email, social, seo etc.

I haven't come across a site that signs up telemarketing affiliates.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    You might try contacting Invoca (formerly Ring Revenue) and ask them. Around here telemarketers are brick and mortar firms rather than affiliate. Also give ClickToCallNetwork a call as they are a free standing Pay-per-Call network.

5. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    You might try contacting Invoca (formerly Ring Revenue) and ask them. Around here telemarketers are brick and mortar firms rather than affiliate. Also give ClickToCallNetwork a call as they are a free standing Pay-per-Call network.
    thanks but unfortunately no affiliate network/ad network supports publishers who bring in leads via cold calling. i don't know why no one has hit off with this idea. it would be nice to have a website where people can go and punch in their products allowing telemarketers to look at them, deduce viability, and start promotion through cold calling for a commission. it will help both publishers and advertisers. telemarketers (individual) will have option to choose from many products and publishers will have to make no upfront commitment.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread