Best way to attract SAS affiliates with focus on jewelry/fashion/style?
    I'm a veteran of CJ, so used to having a "marketplace" where I can seek, find and approach affiliates. In the new (to me) world of SAS, that doesn't exist yet.

So let's start with the known:

I'm going to promote myself here on ABW shortly, e.g. today if I can get to it, otherwise over the weekend.

I'd like to promote myself on SAS, but pretty much all their positions are sold out for a year or more...

Brian at SAS and others have referenced an upcoming "affiliate recruiting" function within SAS, which I'll certainly use when it's available.

Now the unknown:

Can anyone suggest other good ways to reach SAS affiliates? Particularly to reach affiliates with an emphasis on fashion/style/apparel/accessories/jewelry? I'm not afraid to advertise (within reason), but opportunities based on effort/sweat-equity are certainly appealing too!

Thanks,

Kris

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Understand you want the greatest reach for your efforts - that being said:

Your continuous participation here on ABW has piqued our interest as we are the type of affiliate you are seeking.

We'll continue to watch your participation and hopefully we'll be able to work together, soon...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

3. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by Convergence View Post
    Understand you want the greatest reach for your efforts - that being said:

Your continuous participation here on ABW has piqued our interest as we are the type of affiliate you are seeking.

We'll continue to watch your participation and hopefully we'll be able to work together, soon...
    Look forward to it, Convergence! Appreciate and respect your watch-and-wait attitude. Hope to live up to your standards and work together.

PS - Our ABW paid posting has been submitted and will go live once the moderator approves. Would certainly welcome your feedback.

5. Thanks From:

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread