Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Imagine you are a class teacher and you teach G-7 students. in this case you know what to give student, how to deal with them and so on. Imagine now if we bring many students from different classes like for eg from grade 1,2,5,8,11 - how can you give them a good lesson. it will be very hard. in facebook the same problem - if you have just any type of people, how can you market effectively.

I haven't tried buying page likes but I've tried like for like, and I believe it's just the same.
    Based on my experience and observation, bought likes are most likely to be just a bunch of junk.
    Yes, I've visited a few of those people who followed me and that's when I proved that those are just dummy/fake accounts.

Real likes are as much junk.

If you are thinking about buying face book page likes or already bought then you must face these drawbacks in future,
    - You wont get genuine interaction which build relationships.
    - Social media provide you chance to learn new things but if your likes are fake then you will not gain genuine feedback.

Just don't waste your time. If you're using social media to promote your business it's about engaging your audience to convert at some point to buying whatever it is your selling. Fake likes won't do this.

6. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by khim View Post
    People Buy Page Likes to generate traffic but do it really works?
    Wasted money, time, effort and space; in short worthless.
    Some say that the advantage is that it shows people how large the number of followers the page have but the truth is, it is nothing but junk.

i don't see anything wrong to buy Facebook like. you can get popular very quickly.

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Because buying likes is cheating. Cheating is wrong.

I "paid to promote" my page through Fb's advertising platform. I did it at good rate of ~.08 per like for a month, that took me from 0-400, all the while maintaining engaging posts. I weaved in some giveaways, which are HUGE for likes, now I am around 2200"likes" after 3 months. I can post a picture about my niche and within 30 minutes have ~20+ likes ~20+ comments at a near 75% CTR.

Just wanted to share my stats.

11. Thanks From:

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Did you make your money back?

13. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    Did you make your money back?
    Nope. I have no sales funnel set up.

That likes are valueless

Sometimes ago, I dropped a video on how to get massive ROI using Facebook Ads thereby using just $1 and I got lots of feedback concerning the video if it can be used to increase Facebook page likes.

Absolutely, The idea in Facebook Ads Bomb Video can be used to increase your page likes but do you really need page likes on your page? Is it true that the more the likes, the more you get clicks on links you drop on your page?

The answer to above question is absolutely negative as much likes don’t increase engagement nor website clicks on your fb page.

u need to have a good campaign to test well in page and show different engagement on that

1. You have to make sure you buy them from trusted sellers I use(d) "mysocialservices(dot)net" I have no affiliation with them just a great provider.

The actual likes are useless, but they CAN be useful and depends on what your going for.

For example say you just got a new site up and running and your FB page has 0 likes. Well that might look a little fishy to your prospects. Especially if your trying to get up and running asap and want to be seen as legit.

So a quick way to fix the issue if to buy 1K likes or so. Also I found that it's easier to build a page legit when you start from 500-1k likes or so ( tend to have a snow ball effect )

It can help if your trying to use them as a start to make your page look " legit " but thats about it...use them as a start.

Cons: If your buying from bad sources obviously your page can get banned or if you try to buy a ridiculous amount like 100K+ it puts you more at risk I have never bought more than 1K at a time. But I have friends that bought 10k-20k with no problem.

Takeaway: Be smart about how you use them and why you using them and they defiantly CAN help in some cases ..

Hope this helps !

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Honestly, if I found out that someone had bought likes, I wouuld consider that a fraudulent practice and would remove them from the program and decline all of their commissions. It's the equivalent of what Amazon just filed a lawsuit about - Fake Reviews. What about gathering likes the old fashioned way, through good content and promotion?
    Last edited by JCrooks - AffiliateWindow; October 19th, 2015 at 07:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by khim View Post
    People Buy Page Likes to generate traffic but do it really works?
    Buying like for else where is useless, Because if you get all not targeted and bot like, You wasted your money.
    So better if you post regular interesting content on your FB page and share then in to relevant groups.
    Or you can promote your fan page post, if will accurate target the audience and you will be able get some benefit with the page.

21. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12