Wayfair Affiliate ?
    Whats up with Wayfair have they gone nutts?

Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

is anyone making money with Wayfair or this program is dead? I send so much traffic ,, no conversions

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    West Covina, CA
    Wayfair is a sad, sad story - a little current insight here.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

5. Thanks From:

is anyone else having issues with Wayfair datafeeds since last 2-3 days. They are not sending all their products in feed anymore?

ABW Ambassador
    I sent an application to be included in their program. I wrote up a nice letter explaining how I would promote their products, links to my websites, examples of promotion methods etc.

I thought I done a good job and any half decent affiliate manager (if they still exist?) would at least acknowledge my letter and the time I spent to write it up. Even if they would not accept me I would have at least expected some sort of response.

NO, not even a blink or a simple reply to say No they are not interested. Just total arrogance and completely ignored my email.

I also sent a copy to ShareASale asking for them to support my application but they wanted nothing to do with it which was also sad to see.

Welcome to affiliate marketing 2015! This is how it has evolved, it's basically now owned and run by Affiliate managers who control 90% of the industry and supported by the networks. Average affiliates have very little weight these days.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, and more top registers.

8. Thanks From:

Affiliate Manager AffiliateWarrior's Avatar
    Florida USA
    I don't think you can blame SAS for Wayfair being badly managed.... it's not like they are network managed or anything as ShareASale doesn't provide that kind of service, but rather just provides the technology platform. Let the market do it's work here and look to competitors that are better managed. Well run programs are definitely out there.
    Wade Tonkin - Affiliate Manager - Fanatics|||
    Email wtonkin // at //

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread