Question Europe Affiliates Like Which Network Best?
    I am running an international online store, facing almost all European countries. These days I researched many affiliate networks in Europe. This job is really hard for me, as I just understand English. Thanks to Google Translate! But I still spend me a lot of time. So I came here to ask you.

1. Which networks facing most European countries and have a good reputation?

2. We are trying to contact with Zanox, CJ and Webgians. May I know which networks you like best?

3. We already have a program in Shareasale, but only a little European affiliates there. Don't you work with SAS? or I should promote my program in SAS?

Sorry for so many questions. Please kindly give me a response if you have any opinion about any question. or you can PM me
    Last edited by Van Yang; January 26th, 2015 at 05:36 AM. Reason: typo

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Zanox is considered a leading European network.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

3. Thanks From:

Van Yang,

As Jeannine has mentioned, Zanox is a leading network in Europe (the largest now, actually).

However, much depends on the country as well as the niche in which you operate as a merchant. A network that is strong in Italy may not be as strong in Germany... or if you take Central and Eastern European countries - those have very country-targeted networks and none will effectively cover a whole region for you. Add your niche/focus/vertical on top of that and you'll be able to narrow things down even better (e.g., if you sell software - consider Avangate, if clothes - look for a network that has the right tools and affiliates).

Hope this helps.

5. Thanks From:

Zanox did not respond me
    Quote Originally Posted by JCrooks - AffiliateWindow View Post
    Zanox is considered a leading European network.
    Jeannine, I sent an email to Zanox several days ago, but did not get response. I have posted a message to their facebook page. They said they received my email and their sale team would reply me. But, to be frank, as a merchant, we don't like working with networks who respond slowly.

Please forgive me if this bothered you. You are nice. I knew you since I was a BD manger of a publisher site. And I like AW as well. But it seems AW did not face enough counties as we need.

Your Book
    Quote Originally Posted by Geno Prussakov View Post
    Van Yang,

As Jeannine has mentioned, Zanox is a leading network in Europe (the largest now, actually).

However, much depends on the country as well as the niche in which you operate as a merchant. A network that is strong in Italy may not be as strong in Germany... or if you take Central and Eastern European countries - those have very country-targeted networks and none will effectively cover a whole region for you. Add your niche/focus/vertical on top of that and you'll be able to narrow things down even better (e.g., if you sell software - consider Avangate, if clothes - look for a network that has the right tools and affiliates).

Hope this helps.
    Geno, I was so excited when I saw you respond me!!! May I waste you several minutes to tell you my story?

I am a Chinese girl and I had been worked as a BD manager (in publisher part) for almost 6 years. I knew you in that period, because of your impressed newsletter, always motivated. Last year, I left my old company (Because my family moved to another city. My last company is GREAT) and now work as an affiliate manger in merchant part. I thought I could do it well, without any problem. But soon I found there were so many questions I did not understand. To be an affiliate manger is quite different from a BD manager. So I went to Abestweb, ask several noob questions. A man, I forgot who him was, may be Chuck or Andy,suggested me to buy your book to learn. I did. You can see the receipt in the attachment. And I was not as confused as before now. I know what I doing now and what I should do next. Still, I meet many questions everyday. Some of
    your suggestions about recruiting and motivating affiliates are not worked for Chinese/ foreign merchants. Can we communicate about this in the future? Affiliate marketing in China is not as developed as U.S., but it's growing fast and have big potentials.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (102.4 KB, 41 views)
    Last edited by Van Yang; January 27th, 2015 at 05:47 AM. Reason: forgot something

Van Yang,

Thank you for your sweet reply. It is almost symbolic to me that you posted it on my birthday. Sorry I haven't gotten to it up until now. But better late than never, as they say...

Quote Originally Posted by Van Yang View Post
    A man ... suggested me to buy your book to learn. I did. You can see the receipt in the attachment. And I was not as confused as before now. I know what I doing now and what I should do next.
    Glad the book was of help. Did you buy the original in English or the Chinese translation? It seems like the English one, and it was a good choice (as I understand that the original was better received in China in the translation).

I wish we met when I keynoted Avangate's conference in Beijing a few years ago! It would've been nice to meet in person.

Quote Originally Posted by Van Yang View Post
    Can we communicate about this in the future? Affiliate marketing in China is not as developed as U.S., but it's growing fast and have big potentials.
    Absolutely. Feel free to email me at any time.

Best of luck with your affiliate marketing endeavors, Van Yang!!

Geno

I would also like to add Glispa and Clickdealer into the mix. I have got paid by both of these networks on time everytime

Why are your trying European Affiliates?

Try these affiliates services below:
    • Amazon
    • Wall Mar
    • ClickBank
    • MaxBounty

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Alen, most networks don't work internationally, just as most programs are not adaptable internationally. Many people assume that the networks which are big in their home country must wield the same power in other countries; those that don't investigate that further when moving internationally are in for a sore surprise. Based on your other posts, it seems that you focus on CPA activities; she needs affiliates who are good at CPS.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

you are welcome
    However, much depends on the country as well as the niche in which you operate as a merchant

Hi,

I tried to post a reply here earlier but its not here now. Was it taken down? Or did I just not post it correctly?

Thanks

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    dhow I don't see another post for you just these two here.

Thanks Chuck,

I wanted to point out that our company did a blog post on European Affiliate Networks recently. I included the link (after checking the rules and believe I am within them), but my post didn't show up. When you say "these two here" can you see two posts from me (I can only see one)?

I won't re-post the link here as I think maybe that's the problem but I thought I would have received a notification if that was the case.

If you think it's ok to post the link let me know.

Thanks again

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    I see now that it was moderated so I could see it but you could not. It has been removed due to the link.

Zanox is big indeed, personnally i always try the direct affiliate programs straight with the merchant because the commissions are much higher, and there is less loss of affiliate cookie (...) , they are hard to find, but they do exist. Maybe you should consider hiring a french intern or german intern to help you with this task ?

Hi Chuck,

Thanks for the clarification. I honestly thought I was within the rules. Sorry about that.

Daniel

Here is a list anyway of a few affiliate networks operating in Europe

Rakuten Linkshare
    CJ
    Affiliate Window/Zanox
    Tradedoubler
    Webgains
    Performance Horizon Group
    Effiliation
    Publicidees
    MoreNiche
    Online Media Group